Evolve 2.0 BANNED

VF General Vaping Discussion Section. If you are posting on a specific hardware or e-liquid topic, please check first to see if your topic is covered in its own forum further down the index page.
Dcrec
Canada

Evolve 2.0 BANNED

Post by Dcrec » Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:02 am

The Evolve 2.0 has been banned in Canada because it’s pods are producing toxic emissions. I know this because I have directly dealt with the government in making a formal complaint of the Evolve 2.0. Anyone with a non functioning 2.0 or pods can return them for full refund as I got. This product more specifically the pods from the burning made me very sick. Well hopefully the rest of you will realize what a bunch of slimy sewer rats this nationality of people are. They Don’t care about anything but the dollar and don’t do any testing on their products for safety. We are the guinny pigs! Putting the the burner in plastic housing just causes the plastic to start gassing and did it ever. The newest pods where the worst. If you are in the USA I urge to make a report to your Government. Jimmy the moderator seems to keep denying this buts typical from a sewer rat. NO MORE CHINA!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “General Vaping Discussion”