How Many Types of Vapes Are There?

VF General Vaping Discussion Section. If you are posting on a specific hardware or e-liquid topic, please check first to see if your topic is covered in its own forum further down the index page.
vapecave6
Pakistan

How Many Types of Vapes Are There?

Post by vapecave6 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:16 am

"How many types of vapes are there?" This is a question that has been asked and answered for quite some time, especially in Pakistan. And the answer has always been, "there are too many types to mention". However, this is not always the case. You see, in Pakistan, we believe in mixing things and keeping things in their natural state. When it comes to vapes, there are too many types to mention but here are some of the most popular ones:

So which one Vape Shop Pakistan would you prefer, sticking to the tried and tested types or going out of your way and creating your own unique creations? How many types of Vapes are there? 5 or 10 or more?

The latter answer would be preferred by those who were true explorers and thought that life should be lived to its fullest. Those who are true artists wanted to show off their skills and at the same time show people that they were thinking out of the box. And finally, there are the customers. How many types of Vapes are there? Not everyone will be asking these kinds of questions and many won't even know where to start when it comes to creating their own unique creations. And if the person does know where to start, they will probably already be halfway toward the creation phase.
BigBuddy23
United States of America

Re: How Many Types of Vapes Are There?

Post by BigBuddy23 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:07 am

Vape Mods, Pod Mods, Vape Pens, and many more. There are so many different types of vape devices and e-liquid flavors out there. Pod Mods are simple to use and perfect for beginners. I bought mine here.
sujon318
United States of America

Re: How Many Types of Vapes Are There?

Post by sujon318 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:56 pm

Best custom vape pen on Cilicon Plus. This has saved my life when I lose everything. But what's worse is when you lose one with the cart attached. Everything is contained in a lovely compact zip case with a tracker square! The quality is excellent, too. Sometimes with stuff like this, they skimp on the zipper and it gets caught, however, this has a lovely zipper. Recommend to my custom vape pen friend.

Return to “General Vaping Discussion”