Confused about Evolve Plus XL

please consider saying "hi" and introducing yourself in the New Members Forum. All Yocan Vaporizer forum new members begin here. It will enhance your VF experience and answer many frequently asked questions.
Puff
United States of America

Confused about Evolve Plus XL

Post by Puff » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:25 pm

A sweet young thing talked me into buying a Evolve Plus XL.

I do not know if I expected to much from it, being used to cartridge pens. I am a recent convert.
I tired taking it back, twice. I also contacted Yocan's 24-48 hour email support line..... Two weeks ago.

In the correct thread I will post my trials and tribulations.

Stay tuned, same Yocan time, same Yocan channel....
"There the people know my wisdom, Fill the land with smoke." CCR 1970
Jimmy
China

Re: Confused

Post by Jimmy » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:52 pm

Hi @Puff
First of all, welcome join YVF.
As for your Evolve plus confusion, please can you post it here.
I will reply you asap.
Have a nice vaping day.
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.
Puff
United States of America

Re: Confused about Evolve Plus XL

Post by Puff » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:10 am

Like Ive said else where, I recently switched from a cartridge pen to the 4 element Evolve Plus.

I went into my local store for a cartridge, the nice young lady told me the Yocan was a much better hitter than the pen I'd been using.
I used it for day, hated it, took it back because the element did not work. They told me to use the other element that came with the kit.
Then I tired it for a week, and tried to return it. The punks at the store, would not return, nor exchange it. So I took it home.

So here is what I do in a 24 cycle. I turn it on. I get up and vape 2-3 hits, shut if off. then off to work. Come home and hit it 2-3 more times. Then I USP it to my laptop ( which the the reason they would not return it was that my computer puts out too much voltage for the battery, according to another sales girl.) Being that Ive been building PCs since the 90s, I called BS on her, and will never go to that store AGAIN.

I takes about 2 hours for it to charge up. That yields me 2-3 hits before bed, and the next days, then the battery peters out, and I have no vape.

Is this normal? The pen Im used to goes a week between charges, and is way less Ma than the Evolve.
"There the people know my wisdom, Fill the land with smoke." CCR 1970

Return to “New Members Forum”