Groote is just as good as expected

please consider saying "hi" and introducing yourself in the New Members Forum. All Yocan Vaporizer forum new members begin here. It will enhance your VF experience and answer many frequently asked questions.
Smokesumthinbitch420
United States of America

Groote is just as good as expected

Post by Smokesumthinbitch420 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:26 am

The Yocan Groote has some noticeable improvements and changes that make this a must have vape. My primary reason I like this so much is the lower voltage settings. The three settings being 2.5v, 3.0v, and 3.5v. To me this is one of the best qualities. Allows you to heat the oil but not burn it leaving you with the dreaded burnt taste. Other qualities is with 2 clicks there is the 2.0v preheat up that is ideal especially for thicker oils. The button is more firm in place (doesn't jingle). As with all new Yocan products the hole the cartridge goes in is now a little bigger which allows it to fit a very diverse range of cartridges. It's small and discreet but very well built have already dropped mine on concrete no problems. Not to mention the sick gradiant colors in comes in. To me Yocan added another quality product to the list!!
Jimmy
China

Re: Groote is just as good as expected

Post by Jimmy » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:56 pm

Thanks for your feedback.
Look for your handcheck. Lol
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.

Return to “New Members Forum”