Pen not working

please consider saying "hi" and introducing yourself in the New Members Forum. All Yocan Vaporizer forum new members begin here. It will enhance your VF experience and answer many frequently asked questions.
amanda.carriere
Canada

Pen not working

Post by amanda.carriere » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:57 pm

My brother gave me his yocan evolve 2.0 and gave me a new mouth piece and cartridge and I was cleaning the pen and then filled the new cartridge and put it in the pen and the pen is fully charged and the pen is blinking 3 times and I cleaned out everything nothing is blocking.?
Jimmy
China

Re: Pen not working

Post by Jimmy » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:24 pm

Thanks for choosing our Yocan Vaporizer.
As for the blinking 3 times issues, most of time due to the incorrect connection, or coil burn out.
If you have use q-tip clean the contact point, I think your cartridge was burn out.

Please can you install a brand new cartridge.
Any update, please let me know, thanks in advance.

By the way, we have a new item similar with this item.
It's Yocan X, learn more on this page: www.yocantech.com/featured_item/yocan-x
If you want to try this item, please join our review program.
Here is the link: www.yocantech.com/r
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.
3rdiopen
United States of America

Re: Pen not working

Post by 3rdiopen » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:07 pm

I bought one the other day and the button quit working on the same day. I came here and tried to make a new topic about it and they wouldn't approve it. No one is helping me out. THe retailer told me to contact Yocan, but nothing yet.

Return to “New Members Forum”