Uni 5 blinking lights

please consider saying "hi" and introducing yourself in the New Members Forum. All Yocan Vaporizer forum new members begin here. It will enhance your VF experience and answer many frequently asked questions.
murphyslaw
United States of America

Uni 5 blinking lights

Post by murphyslaw » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:15 pm

Hello,
My Yocan UNI suddenly started flashing 5 times like it does when it doesn't recognize the cartridge. If I push the cart down and hold it, sometimes having to push it in different directions, I can get it to work. I checked the troubleshooting tips and none of them are helping. I.e. Unscrewing the adapter slightly, adjusting the adapter pin, Cleaning the contact within the Uni and trying other cartridges (3 different one that work with my other Uni no problem), it is fully charged. Can anyone recommend anything else?
Jimmy
China

Re: Uni 5 blinking lights

Post by Jimmy » Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:14 am

Please try to use a q-tip with ISO to clean the contact points.
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.
Coco
United States of America

Post by Coco » Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:40 pm

murphyslaw wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:15 pm
Hello,
My Yocan UNI suddenly started flashing 5 times like it does when it doesn't recognize the cartridge. If I push the cart down and hold it, sometimes having to push it in different directions, I can get it to work. I checked the troubleshooting tips and none of them are helping. I.e. Unscrewing the adapter slightly, adjusting the adapter pin, Cleaning the contact within the Uni and trying other cartridges (3 different one that work with my other Uni no problem), it is fully charged. Can anyone recommend anything else?
And you also can refer to the Yocan UNI help center section, here is the link: Yocan.com/help-center#UNI
Collect all questions about Yocan, and 're-post' on this forum. Any question, please post it, our staff will response ASAP. Stay safe and healthy.
murphyslaw
United States of America

Post by murphyslaw » Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:57 pm

Jimmy wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:14 am
Hello Jimmy, I tried this multiple times
Jimmy
China

Post by Jimmy » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:36 am

murphyslaw wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:57 pm
Jimmy wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:14 am
Hello Jimmy, I tried this multiple times
If so, please contact our after-sale team at service@yocantech.com
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.

Return to “New Members Forum”