Yocan Evolve Plus XL-Hot button

please consider saying "hi" and introducing yourself in the New Members Forum. All Yocan Vaporizer forum new members begin here. It will enhance your VF experience and answer many frequently asked questions.
Mdhicks28
United States of America

Yocan Evolve Plus XL-Hot button

Post by Mdhicks28 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:57 am

This is the second Yocan Evolve Plus XL that I can feel a light electrical shock when I press the button. Please tell me how to fix this.
Canada

Re: Yocan Evolve Plus XL-Hot button

Post by 4038286378 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:24 pm

my yocan evolve plus just exploded in my garage overnight. luckily it was on a steel counter top or it would have burnt two houses, two families, two kids, to death. nothing indicated there might be a problem except that it would get hot, like shorted hot. i used the usb like anyone would. came out in the morning for a hoot to find a burnt out battery chamber that looked like it acted like a shotgun cartridge for the incinerating projectile lithium ion battery that shot out and laid on fire and melted its casing into my steel countertop. i have photos. this was a light use Yocan two weeks new.
Jimmy
China

Re: Yocan Evolve Plus XL-Hot button

Post by Jimmy » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:47 am

Mdhicks28 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:57 am
This is the second Yocan Evolve Plus XL that I can feel a light electrical shock when I press the button. Please tell me how to fix this.
Please can you share us your Evolve Plus XL button.
If possible, please take a photo or make a short video, thanks in advance.
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.

Return to “New Members Forum”