Defected Vape

please consider saying "hi" and introducing yourself in the New Members Forum. All Yocan Vaporizer forum new members begin here. It will enhance your VF experience and answer many frequently asked questions.
Shellshon1
United States of America

Defected Vape

Post by Shellshon1 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:57 pm

I am new to vaping and I must say this has not been a good experience. 2 days after I brought my Groot Vape MOD it started smoking from the bottom. I tried emailing the company but to n avail and there is not a number to call can someone please advised and what I should do.
Jimmy
China

Re: Defected Vape

Post by Jimmy » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:53 pm

Shellshon1 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:57 pm
I am new to vaping and I must say this has not been a good experience. 2 days after I brought my Groot Vape MOD it started smoking from the bottom. I tried emailing the company but to n avail and there is not a number to call can someone please advised and what I should do.
Thanks for your support our product.
Please can you DM me your email address, I will ask our after-sale staff to check it.
Or you can send the receipt, the authentic code and the defect code to service@yocantech.com claim your warranty directly.
Any further question, please let me know.

Take care.
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.
Shellshon1
United States of America

Post by Shellshon1 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:21 pm

I have sent all the pictures and video 4 last week an still have not gotten a reply. Ive also email them 2 more times should I just contact my credit card company. All I want is for my vape to be replaced
Shellshon1
United States of America

Post by Shellshon1 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:36 pm

Jimmy wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:53 pm
Shellshon1 wrote:
Please can you DM me your email address, I will ask our after-sale staff to check it.
Or you can send the receipt, the authentic code and the defect code to service@yocantech.com claim your warranty directly.

Take care.
Can someone follow up with me
Jimmy
China

Post by Jimmy » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:26 am

Shellshon1 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:36 pm
Jimmy wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:53 pm
Shellshon1 wrote:

Take care.
Can someone follow up with me
Please DM me your email address. Thanks in advance.
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.

Return to “New Members Forum”