Yocan Magneto wont turn on

please consider saying "hi" and introducing yourself in the New Members Forum. All Yocan Vaporizer forum new members begin here. It will enhance your VF experience and answer many frequently asked questions.
JustinPitchuck
Canada

Yocan Magneto wont turn on

Post by JustinPitchuck » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:48 pm

I have fully charged my Yocan, but when I press the button 5 times to turn it on, it doesn't do anything, no lights or anything. Not sure what to do.
Jimmy
China

Re: Yocan Magneto wont turn on

Post by Jimmy » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:01 am

How long have you used this device? And how long have you charged it?
If possible, please show your device in a short video, thanks in advance.
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.
i420guy
Canada

Post by i420guy » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:18 am

I bought my yocan Magneto about 3 months ago and used it without any issues I have not used it in the past 2 weeks and when i went to used it it was dead so i've charged it for about 4 hours now and ive hit button 5 times and it still does not work I have many version of the yocan and i have never had a problem like this Can someone please help with this issue and yes i have already messages yocan.co for help but no reply yet Thanks for any help
Jimmy
China

Post by Jimmy » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:03 am

i420guy wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:18 am
I bought my yocan Magneto about 3 months ago and used it without any issues I have not used it in the past 2 weeks and when i went to used it it was dead so i've charged it for about 4 hours now and ive hit button 5 times and it still does not work I have many version of the yocan and i have never had a problem like this Can someone please help with this issue and yes i have already messages yocan.co for help but no reply yet Thanks for any help
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please contact our after-sale team service@yocantech.com to assist your claim warranty.
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.
i420guy
Canada

Post by i420guy » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:10 am

i have yet to get a reply from yocan at service@yocantech.com and even filled out the warranty at http://www.yocanonline.com/warranty-after-sales-service Anyone knows how long it takes themto reply back??? thanks

Return to “New Members Forum”