What's your Pod Vapes for nic salt?

What are pod systems, how do you vape them, and are they right for you? Find out in this introduction to a new way of vaping. A forum for general Pod System topics.
Halcyon
United States of America

What's your Pod Vapes for nic salt?

Post by Halcyon » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:11 am

Please comment below, what's your Pod Vapes & JUUL Alternatives?
Erik Lopez
United States of America

Re: What's your Pod Vapes for nic salt?

Post by Erik Lopez » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:43 am

Lemme give some best Pod vapes for nicotine salt that i personally used.
Smoke Nord:
Its my all time favorite Pod vape because SMOK Nord can be used with its 1.4-ohm coils for MTL vaping, but where it shines is with its high-performing 0.6-ohm mesh coils designed for direct lung inhales.
Uwell Caliburn:
The Uwell Caliburn is a lightweight pod vape constructed of aluminum alloy. Its 520 mAh battery can be button or draw-activated.
Lost Vape Orion DNA:
The Lost Vape Orion is the first pod system to house a DNA chipset. It fires up to 40 watts and comes with 2-mL refillable pods and a 950-mAh battery. With EScribe compatibility, adjustable airflow and pod options for both direct-lung and mouth-to-lung vaping, the Orion is the most versatile pod system out there.
Innokin EQ:
The EQ by Innokin is a refillable pod system that caters to fans of a tight, strictly-MTL type of draw. It implements Plexus technology for better flavor and longer coil life. For a warmer vape, you can also turn on Boost Mode without worrying about battery life; the EQ’s 800 mAh will easily get you through the day.
All this my all time recommended Pod vape that i personally used

Return to “Vape Pod Systems”