Where can I find a replacement MOUTH PEACE Air sealer for a Loaded va vape?

All Yocan vape accessories discuss subforum, includes but not limited Yocan vape accessory Device Basics, Troubleshooting, Order Questions, Shipping Questions, Manufacturing & Quality and so on.
harmony.huddleston

Where can I find a replacement MOUTH PEACE Air sealer for a Loaded va vape?

Post by harmony.huddleston » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:08 am

Hi my name is Harmony and I really want to find out if I can get the number one thing that I have not been able to locate this item (LOADED VAPORIZER PEN ACCESSORIES IN BETWEEN CHAMBERS AND MOUTH PEACE OF MIND) here in my VERY own home town IN PORTLAND OREGON and also where in Portland Will I be able to get OR FIND a plastic/rubber washer or AIR SEALER For MY YOCANTECH LOADED VAPE and Also I have Been Just thinking about what if you guys was able to add one or two more things to the Loaded starter kit is (will when everyone gets a starter kit get they always have an extra part or two for a backup.) So this is my next part of my question. Are you guys going to be able to do that very same thing sometime in the future?.
Jimmy
China

Re: Where can I find a replacement MOUTH PEACE Air sealer for a Loaded va vape?

Post by Jimmy » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:42 pm

Hi @harmony.huddleston
Thanks for your suggestion.
I will forward it to our engineering team, and we will collecte all feedbacks to design our next version products.

By the way, You can check the Loaded replacement accesary on this page: https://www.yocanonline.com/?s=loaded&p ... duct_cat=0

If you have further questions, please comment below.
Have a nice day.
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.
fozzter02
United States of America

Post by fozzter02 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:24 pm

It was almost the same with me, when I was adjusting my vaporizer pen and trying to add some cb d oil in it, but I've taken and advantage of company suggestion and contacted them, so they said that I should replace exact details in vaporizer, I've ordered them in the first online market I found, and now it works with cb d oil pretty fine.
Last edited by fozzter02 on Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jimmy
China

Post by Jimmy » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:45 pm

@fozzter02
Thanks for sharing your experience.
If possible, please can you share more of your vaping tricks.

By the way, the loaded is design for concentrate. If you guy want to try oil cartridge, please take a look UNI Pro Mod.
And we are looking for some reviewers and test for this item.
If you have interesting, please DM me.
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.
elong
United States of America

Post by elong » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:50 am

Check out the blog. There are many articles on pens. You'll definitely find what you need there.
lindalin
Armenia

Post by lindalin » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:04 am

I really like these ACCESSORIES by an impressive design, On-Demand Heating, GLASS-STEM
COMPATIBLE, PROTECTIVE SLEEVE, FITS ON ANY MOD
anbloom35
Kazakhstan

Post by anbloom35 » Fri May 29, 2020 1:02 pm

I think that this Hemplucid review can answer many questions. So, go for it and find out more! It was quite helpful for me.

Return to “Yocan Vaping Accessories Support”