In Stock: Neu Covert Push 510 Battery 650mAh

All Vape Coupons, Promo Codes & Deals post in this subforum.
vapesourcing
United States of America

In Stock: Neu Covert Push 510 Battery 650mAh

Post by vapesourcing » Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:35 am

Hey there fellow vapers!

I wanted to share my recent experience with the Neu Covert Push 510 Battery 650mAh, and I must say, I'm thoroughly impressed. If you're looking for a versatile and reliable battery for your 510-threaded cartridges, this one is worth considering.
Sleek and Discreet Design: First off, the design of the Neu Covert Push is sleek and discreet. It's incredibly portable and fits comfortably in your hand or pocket. The matte finish gives it a modern and classy look.

Push Button Activation: The standout feature of this battery vaporizer is the push-button activation. It's a game-changer for me. No more accidental draws in your pocket or bag. You have full control over when you vape, which also conserves battery life.

Impressive Battery Life: With a 650mAh capacity, this little powerhouse can last me throughout the day without needing a recharge. Plus, it charges quickly with the included USB cable.

Variable Voltage Settings: The Neu Covert Push offers three voltage settings (3.3V, 3.8V, and 4.2V), allowing you to customize your vaping experience. Whether you prefer milder flavors or bigger clouds, you can find the perfect setting.

510-Threaded Compatibility: The 510-threaded connection is compatible with a wide range of cartridges, making it incredibly versatile. I've used it with both CBD and THC cartridges, and it performs flawlessly.

Safety Features: Safety is a top priority, and this battery doesn't disappoint. It has short-circuit protection and a 10-second auto-shutoff feature, ensuring peace of mind during your vaping sessions.

Overall, the Neu Covert Push 510 Battery 650mAh has become my go-to choice for vaping. It combines style, functionality, and reliability in one compact package. If you're in the market for a new battery, I highly recommend giving this one a try.

Happy vaping!

Other kits you may like:
https://vapesourcing.com/neu-covert-spi ... ttery.html
Vapesourcing online vape shop

Return to “Vaporizer Discount & Coupons”