Yocan Wulf Uni S light blinking continuously

The Yocan UNI S is equipped with 10sec preheat function which is best for preparing your materials before use. Learn more on Yocan.com

Moderator: Sky

SadoMass
United States of America

Yocan Wulf Uni S light blinking continuously

Post by SadoMass » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:26 am

I bought a Wulf Uni S a few days ago and everything was working well until I dropped it yesterday. I had a lot of trouble getting it to even turn on and off at first. I let it set for a little while then tried changing settings, turning the power on and off again. Everything seems to be working ok, except now the third light blinks continuously for about 5-10 minutes. When I first put a cart in or release the power button after a draw, the green indicator lights flash in ascending order until it gets to the third light. That light continues to flash for a bit but it preheats, changes settings, vapes and turns on and off just fine. I get the the white light indicating a good connection when I put a cart in, just the never-ending green blinking.
Jimmy
China

Re: Yocan Wulf Uni S light blinking continuously

Post by Jimmy » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:42 am

Please try to charge your vape device. If possible, please make a short video and upload on this thread.
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.

Return to “Yocan UNI S”