The Yocan UNI Pro is a great battery - de_argh

A review is a short critical appraisal of Vaporizer pen, box mod, vaping accessories and etc.
Masshole_Vaper
United States of America

The Yocan UNI Pro is a great battery - de_argh

Post by Masshole_Vaper » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:29 pm

As we know, UNi Pro is the latest vaporizer from Yocan, how is the performance of UNI Pro Mod, and what's it battery capability?
Here we go talk about this vaporizer mod.
The Yocan UNI Pro is a great battery
Having owned a standard Uni, I was already familiar with the product line. The addition of the OLED display and voltage adjustment is great. I was able to perfectly dial the Uni Pro in for optimal taste and vapor. The adjustment buttons are well placed and easy to use.

The 650mAh battery easily lasts a couple of days of heavy use, and the battery charge meter is a great addition.

The oil cartridge adjustment function
The cartridge height and diameter adjustment is a nice feature. The cartridge pictured in link above is a Liberty v9 1.0ml. It's pretty tall as far as cartridges go, but it doesn't stick up too far. Shorter cartridges would make sure of the height adjustment. The diameter adjustment is nice, although the tension could be a little stronger. The adjustment ring seems to loosen slightly between uses.

The Yocan UNI Pro highlights
  • Adjustable voltage (0.1v increments) from 2.0v to 4.2v
  • Adjustable cartridge height
  • Adjustable cartridge diameter
  • 10 second preheat
  • OLED display
  • Magnetic cartridge ring adapter
  • Battery meter
Overall I really like this battery / mod. The strong battery and granular voltage adjustments make this a great unit.
In summary, the Uni Pro is a great battery. If brings all the features of a full size box mod to the 510 threaded cartridge line. It's small and discrete, and has a battery that will give you multiple days of heavy use. You should buy this battery.
This post from reddit, thanks for u/de_argh's sharing.

Return to “Written Reviews”