YoCan Uni Pro ( UNBOXING ) Review / Testimonial- DMBLAIR

The Yocan UNI Pro is a Box Mod that features universal compatibility with all oil cartridges. Yocan UNI Pro Wholesale: info@yocantech.com.

Moderator: Sky

Coco
United States of America

YoCan Uni Pro ( UNBOXING ) Review / Testimonial- DMBLAIR

Post by Coco » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:34 am

YoCan Uni Pro ( UNBOXING ) Review / Testimonial
The Yocan UNI Pro features several upgrades that take the UNI variant to a whole ‘nother level! The Yocan UNI Box Mod is now capable of precise voltage adjustment. This means that you can get to choose the temperature you get to run your cartridges on and you can do that with accuracy and with precision. Equipped with new buttons laid out conveniently for you to select and change the voltage level, the Yocan UNI Pro delivers precise temperature selection without the fuss. You can see all the changes you’ve made on the crisp OLED screen attached to the side of the cartridge box mod battery. You can also check other settings and statuses from the OLED screen so you’re always in the know of what’s happening with your Yocan UNI Pro Box Mod. There is a significant difference between reading LED lights and visually seeing the icons representative of the device’s status on an OLED screen. It gives the Yocan UNI Pro Box Mod a more premium feel. To match these new enhancements on the Yocan UNI, we’ve made the pro version look sleeker and sharper than ever. We've replaced rounded edges with sharp corners for a more aggressive look. Something that resembles the actual power and capability that the Yocan UNI Pro offers.

Feedback on Yocan UNI Pro

countlessflaws25

Awesome unboxing video. My opinion, uni pro is amazing! But the micro USB isn't in my favor. Wish it was a type c because it charges faster. Uni has a new vape with a type c, but no screen. I rock the red!😉
Collect all questions about Yocan, and 're-post' on this forum. Any question, please post it, our staff will response ASAP. Stay safe and healthy.

Return to “Yocan UNI Pro”