Preloaded carts

The Yocan Evolve Plus XL is a larger more powerful system then the Evolve Plus but with the same amazing technology for all of your concentrate purposes.

Moderator: Michelle

UncaToddly
United States of America

Preloaded carts

Post by UncaToddly » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:55 pm

OK! New to all this vaping stuff and just got this vape at a glass shop today after looking at a couple other Yocan vapes. The wife picked up a cart at the shop above the glass shop that they said will fit but looking at it I am not positive where it would screw in. It seems to me that ideally the Evolve Plus XL is designed more for solid concentrates rather than oils?

We can use the carts though correct? If I am looking at it right the spot it would seem to screw it in would be basically screwing it in the place of the coil unit?

I know this may seem like common sense to those who vape all the time but we are old school flower people ... Forgive us. 🤗

Thanks!
Jimmy
China

Re: Preloaded carts

Post by Jimmy » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:01 pm

The Yocan Evolve Plus XL is design for concentrate, if you want to try oil cartridge, please choose the UNI or UNI Pro mod.
By the way, we are running UNI Pro giveaway on our official website, please check the latest post to enter.

Happy Cyber Monday.
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.
UncaToddly
United States of America

Post by UncaToddly » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:36 am

Thanks Jimmy. Glad to see it wasn't my imagination or lack thereof. We bought it at Mary Jane's House of Glass in the Seattle area and the wife went upstairs to the store to buy the goodies for it while I was at another business nearby. It kind of irritates me that she went there WITH THE BRAND NEW VAPE and explained she was new to all of this and that what they sold her was a cartridge. I spent the weekend trying to imagine where it should screw in at without opening the oil packaging.

Thanks again. :)
Jimmy
China

Post by Jimmy » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:01 pm

UncaToddly wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:36 am
Thanks Jimmy. Glad to see it wasn't my imagination or lack thereof. We bought it at Mary Jane's House of Glass in the Seattle area and the wife went upstairs to the store to buy the goodies for it while I was at another business nearby. It kind of irritates me that she went there WITH THE BRAND NEW VAPE and explained she was new to all of this and that what they sold her was a cartridge. I spent the weekend trying to imagine where it should screw in at without opening the oil packaging.

Thanks again. :)
You are welcome, vape on.

Any further questions, please let me know.
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.

Return to “Yocan Evolve Plus XL”