Yocan X Pod System for Concentrate

Yocan X Pod System for Concentrate - Yocan® Official. Wholesale Yocan X vaporizer, please shoot an email to info@yocantech.com

Moderator: Michelle

Jimmy
China

Post by Jimmy » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:24 pm

Hi Guys,
How is going?
This thread we are going to introduce Yocan newest produce line. The Yocan X is coming.
This concentrate Pod vaporizer is an extremely versatile Pod system, provides the purest experience.
Yocan X Pod System-7 600x600.jpg
Yocan X Pod System-7 600x600.jpg (149.9 KiB) Viewed 3932 times
Main Feature:
Rechargeable 500mAh battery
Compact And Portable: 96.3 X 20.02 X 15mm
Magnetic Connection
10 Sec Preheating Function
3 Voltage Levels: 3.4v / 3.8v / 4.2v
QDC Technology ( Quartz Dual Coil)

If you have any question regarding the Yocan X pod system, please comment below.
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.
420Bek178
United States of America

Re: Yocan X Pod System for Concentrate

Post by 420Bek178 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:51 am

Hi my name is Brandon K. I had recently got this vape pen for free sent to me from being in July's giveaway. I was the 3rd winner. When I loaded my pod and I put wax on the coils and took a hit and it tasted like garlic or something like that. Anyone know what that would be? Can anyone. Let me know what this would be and why it happend maybe . Thank you
Jimmy
China

Post by Jimmy » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:59 pm

420Bek178 wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:51 am
Hi my name is Brandon K. I had recently got this vape pen for free sent to me from being in July's giveaway. I was the 3rd winner. When I loaded my pod and I put *** on the coils and took a hit and it tasted like garlic or something like that. Anyone know what that would be? Can anyone. Let me know what this would be and why it happend maybe . Thank you
Thanks for your feedback.
May I ask some questions:
1, Were you mix the concentrate material? Please can you advise which type of concentrate have you loaded?
2, And you were you ate food with lots of Garlic?
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.
420Bek178
United States of America

Post by 420Bek178 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:40 pm

No I didn't ha e any garlic wat so ever. And it was some socal Al x green kush and some tiger cookies sugar mixed together and a lil bit of duplo diamonds.
Jimmy
China

Post by Jimmy » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:09 pm

420Bek178 wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:40 pm
No I didn't ha e any garlic wat so ever. And it was some socal Al x green kush and some tiger cookies sugar mixed together and a lil bit of duplo diamonds.
Sorry, we never try those two material separate or mix.
please can you try to fill it in other vape pen if you have?

Or fill other wa x type material in Yocan X cartridge?

The Yocan X comes with QDC technology, as same as the Evolve Plus coil. And we didn't get any feedback on flavor or garlic flavor.

Return to “Yocan X”