Stuck Button/button will not work

The Yocan Evolve Plus XL is a larger more powerful system then the Evolve Plus but with the same amazing technology for all of your concentrate purposes.

Moderator: Michelle

JosephMetz
United States of America

Stuck Button/button will not work

Post by JosephMetz » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:04 pm

Have had the yocan evolve plus xl for about a month. A few weeks ago the button started acting up and not performing as strongly as it did when I first bought it. Now the button is stuck entirely and I cannot seem to get it unseated or to work properly. Any suggestions?

I've read a lot that it may have gotten over tightened, but that was the evolve plus. I have not seen anything only regarding the evolve plus xl button issue. Any help you can provide is appreciated. I really love this pen.
Jimmy
China

Re: Stuck Button/button will not work

Post by Jimmy » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:45 pm

Thanks for supporting our product.
Please can you upload a photo show your Evolve plus XL button, thanks in advance.

Or you can go to the local head shop to get help.
Vape on.
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.
Pnut1127
Canada

Post by Pnut1127 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:42 pm

Im in the same situation. Ive purchase 3 already.
3 yocan evolve XL pend and 2 have broken from the button being stuck/wont click. And one will not heat coils even when its clicked. I swear the buttons are faulty cause for all 3 to break is unbelievable and a giant pain in the but. Im starting to believe this is the reason yocan has come out with the new evolve xl 2020 model. But unless i can fix these ones i refuse to spend another 60$ + on a pen that im not sure will work for more than a couple months.
Jimmy
China

Post by Jimmy » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:27 pm

Pnut1127 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:42 pm
Im in the same situation. Ive purchase 3 already.
3 yocan evolve XL pend and 2 have broken from the button being stuck/wont click. And one will not heat coils even when its clicked. I swear the buttons are faulty cause for all 3 to break is unbelievable and a giant pain in the but. Im starting to believe this is the reason yocan has come out with the new evolve xl 2020 model. But unless i can fix these ones i refuse to spend another 60$ + on a pen that im not sure will work for more than a couple months.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
As for the Yocan Evolve Plus XL button issue, please can you share us some photos.
By the way, did you drop it before?
We are try to figure out why the button not work.

And please contact our after-sale team service@yocantech.com to claim your warranty.

As for the 2020 version, our engineering upgraded new 6 stylish colors, and the package box. More info refer to https://www.yocan.com/featured_item/evolve-plus-xl
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.

Return to “Yocan Evolve Plus XL”