UNI Box Mod Blinks 3 times

KatzDeli
United States of America

Re: UNI Box Mod Blinks 3 times

Post by KatzDeli » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:38 pm

Mine is doing the same with or without a cartridge so it is This is the second one that has done that. I cannot believe that I was stupid enough to let them talk me into buying another.

Last one from this company for sure.
faith.sadler

Post by faith.sadler » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:28 pm

Mine is flashing 3 times will a new coil fix the problem
Xaratheimpaled
United States of America

Post by Xaratheimpaled » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:03 pm

All these posts and no real fix because I believe this product to be defunct and shouldn't even be sold anymore. Mine quit working hours after i purchased it. Once in a blue moon i can get it to fire. after playing spin the cart for 15 minutes trying to find a sweet spot. Its ridiculous. This is my 2nd replacement. The store said no more. I would have to contact Yocan. And they tell me to go to the store. So i'm out whatever this ridiculous thing costs. I've been trying to get it working since day one months ago. Nothing but frustrating.
Jimmy
China

Post by Jimmy » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:56 am

KatzDeli wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:38 pm
Mine is doing the same with or without a cartridge so it is This is the second one that has done that. I cannot believe that I was stupid enough to let them talk me into buying another.

Last one from this company for sure.
Sorry for the late reply.
The UNI Battery will flash 3 times without load a cartridge.
More detail refer to this page: https://www.yocantech.com/help-center#UNI
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocantech.com/r we will reply you ASAP.

Return to “Yocan UNI”