Any feedback on Yocan Evolve 2.0?

Yocan Evolve 2.0 is an all-in-one pod system vaporizer. If you want to learn more detail, please go to our Yocan official site YocanTech.com
sintax
Canada

Re: Any feedback on Yocan Evolve 2.0?

Post by sintax » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:41 pm

I just purchased a new evo 2.0 it is very nice, I filled the oil chamber and it seems to suction out the oil slowly. I solve this sort of, by popping off the cap of the chamber. Leaving all parts separate and the chamber sitting vertically.

I tried all three temp settings but it still wicks the oil up and out of the pen, clogging up the nozzle mouth piece.
Jimmy
China

Post by Jimmy » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:12 pm

Hi @sintax
Thanks for your feedback.
Please can you advise what type oil have you filled?
If possible, please share us some photos or videos.

Have a nice day.
If you want to review our new item, please fill out your info on www.yocantech.com/r we will reply you ASAP.
GuyWhite
United States of America

Post by GuyWhite » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:31 am

I've was just gifted a new evolve 2.0 for 420 & had same experience as first poster - filled thick oil pod half way with some distillate and like 30 minutes was leaking from bottom, and then fell apart upon inspection.. disappointing. Also used concentrate pod, works well :D but magnet has already detached from bottom of pod.
Please advise.
Jimmy
China

Post by Jimmy » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:46 pm

Hi @GuyWhite
First of all, thanks your feedback.
As for cartridge leaking, have you tried fill differ oil, and keep the pen up.
And for the magnet issuse, please can you share me more adtail, if possible, please send us some photos to yocanonline@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.
If you want to review our new item, please fill out your info on www.yocantech.com/r we will reply you ASAP.

Return to “Yocan Evolve 2.0”