ARI review

Yocan Series twist variable voltage batteries include the Yocan ARI Slim, ARI Mini, ARI and ARI plus. Wholesale ARI vape batteries: info@yocantech.com

Moderator: Sky

de_argh
United States of America

ARI review

Post by de_argh » Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:51 am

/u/de_argh

Yocan ARI
https://imgur.com/a/WtYlfWk]

First and foremost I would like to thank Yocan for sending me these items for review. I’ve been a long time fan and purchaser of their products. My opinions are my own, and are not influenced by the manufacturer.

The Yocan ARI is a variable voltage 510 threaded battery. It comes in 350, 400, 650, and 900 mAh varieties. The controls are all very familiar with 5 clicks on/off and a 2 click preheat. The 1.8 to 4.2 volt variable voltage will accommodate any viscosity oil or liquid, and is great for controlling flavor and hit size.

Testing was done over a several day period using both oils and distillates. I really liked the ability to adjust voltage in very small increments, and the voltage range is exceptional. The units seem very durable and survived several drop tests onto wood floors.

If you are a fan of pen style batteries, than these are definitely deserve a consideration. I gave several away to friends who seem to enjoy them as well.

Nicely done, Yocan.
Sky
United States of America

Re: ARI review

Post by Sky » Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:17 am

Thanks for your post!

Return to “Yocan ARI Series”