blinking red light

Yocan Series twist variable voltage batteries include the Yocan ARI Slim, ARI Mini, ARI and ARI plus. Wholesale ARI vape batteries: info@yocantech.com

Moderator: Sky

surf
United States of America

blinking red light

Post by surf » Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:03 pm

What does the light blinking 10 times mean?
Sky
United States of America

Re: blinking red light

Post by Sky » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:21 pm

Which product are you talking about specifically? :?:
wildbluegold
Palau Island

Post by wildbluegold » Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:27 am

Hello, I'm having the same issue, started last night, I have a Yocan Flat. Turned it off, charged overnight, turned it back on and still the same issue. Thanks for any help
wildbluegold
Palau Island

Post by wildbluegold » Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:02 am

I have the same issue, red light flashes 10 times, it is charged... or at least has been on the charger for well over an hour. One thing I notice is that no light illuminates when I plug the charger in. I don't know due to lack of documentation, but I would assume the led would light to indicate a charging status but no light ever comes on.

I'm guessing that my device isn't charging, as the 10x red led apparently indicates low battery. The device doesn't charge and I got to use the Flat for 2mg cartridge and now its dead.

one thing I do notice is that loosening / twisting the cartridge and wiggling it causes the led to randomly light up temporarily. Unfortunately I didn't keep the box or receipt so no warranty return I guess.
wildbluegold
Palau Island

Post by wildbluegold » Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:04 am

I'm having the same issue and based on what I see in the forums, it indicates the battery is dead.
wildbluegold
Palau Island

Post by wildbluegold » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:05 pm

from what I understand is that means the battery is dead. I have the same thing happening to my week old "Flat". It's dead and doesn't charge. I'm just gonna get a different kind and see what I can do with this one.
Sky
United States of America

Post by Sky » Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:37 pm

10 flashes means your device is low on battery and needs to be charged. If the USB cable is plugged in, the light does not light up. You can see if your USB cable is broken or clean the charging port. You can also contact your local after-sales service to solve the problem. :roll:

Return to “Yocan ARI Series”