Yocan Armor Review

Yocan Armor Ultimate Portable Vaporizer Pen for Concentrate. Yocan Armor is a very stylish and sleek, straightforward concentrate Ultimate Portable Vaporizer Pen. Wholesale Yocan® Armor: info@yocantech.com.

Moderator: Michelle

YYCalgs
Canada

Yocan Armor Review

Post by YYCalgs » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:54 pm

Yocan Armor

Rating out of 10

Airflow 10

Temps settings 10

Ease of use 10

Battery strength 7

Price 10

Feel/sleekness 10

Ease of cleaning 10

Charge time 10

I am really enjoying this pen it works way better then a $150 Kandy pen that I have. I’ve used probably 10-15 different vape pens and surprisingly this $30 one is hitting better then all of them. Love the pre heat and all the temp settings hit very well depending on how the product inside is smoking turn it to your desired temperature. Pre heat works great if there is a clog or you just loaded product. Suck while it’s preheating. Came with 2 coils! And a dab tool! Solid unit with a great smooth metal feel to it. Amazing unit that’s unbeatable for the price. Stock this at your local hemp shop because I need replacement coils soon please! The battery is a little small for heavy use but can be charged fully in 30 minutes! Coils clean out easy after using about 2 grams soak coils in iso, dry, then burn off remaining residue using both pre heat and regular heat.
Jimmy
China

Re: Yocan Armor Review

Post by Jimmy » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:38 am

Awesome, thanks for sharing.
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.

Return to “Yocan Armor”