How do you use the B-smart?

Yocan B-Smart Twist VV Slim Cartridge Battery. The Yocan B-Smart is a new version of the Stix Battery. It is an easy to use stick battery with a convenient twist voltage adjustment. The voltage range is between 2.0-4.0v

Moderator: Sky

Fishhhface
United States of America

How do you use the B-smart?

Post by Fishhhface » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:26 pm

I have a preloaded cartridge on it and I cannot figure out how to hit the Yocan B-smart. I rapid press 5 times to turn on, then twice to preheat. Wait 10 secs, press once. Then nothing happens when you hit it. Nothing happens when you hold the button and hit it. Nothing happens when you press it twice rapidly and hit it. Is mine defective? How do you use this thing?
Jimmy
China

Re: How do you use the B-smart?

Post by Jimmy » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:37 pm

Please try to charge your device.
As for how to use, please refer to this video:

If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.
rdm
United States of America

Post by rdm » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:14 pm

I have the same problem. Can't figure out how to use it. I click 5 times and it lights the button but goes out quickly. Then each 3 clicks brings back the light, but doesn't heat up. Nothing I do heats up the cartridge so I can draw from it.
I watched the video referenced, but that battery doesn't match the model I have. I don't have a micro-charge port on the bottom. Instead it came with a threaded USB charger. I have charged it overnight twice, then tried it. Nothing!
I have used other vape pen batteries that all you have to do is draw and they heat up. Why is this thing so difficult to use? At any rate, if you can help me get it working I will be grateful. I feel like it is defective because all the references I can find on Youtube don't work for this one. Even my cartridge looks different.
Jimmy
China

Post by Jimmy » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:37 pm

rdm wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:14 pm
I have the same problem. Can't figure out how to use it. I click 5 times and it lights the button but goes out quickly. Then each 3 clicks brings back the light, but doesn't heat up. Nothing I do heats up the cartridge so I can draw from it.
I watched the video referenced, but that battery doesn't match the model I have. I don't have a micro-charge port on the bottom. Instead it came with a threaded USB charger. I have charged it overnight twice, then tried it. Nothing!
I have used other vape pen batteries that all you have to do is draw and they heat up. Why is this thing so difficult to use? At any rate, if you can help me get it working I will be grateful. I feel like it is defective because all the references I can find on Youtube don't work for this one. Even my cartridge looks different.
Please can you make a short video and upload here, I will try to figure out the problem.
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.
KissMahBooty
Canada

Post by KissMahBooty » Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:02 pm

Fishhhface wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:26 pm
I have a preloaded cartridge on it and I cannot figure out how to hit it. I rapid press 5 times to turn on, then twice to preheat. Wait 10 secs, press once. Then nothing happens when you hit it. Nothing happens when you hold the button and hit it. Nothing happens when you press it twice rapidly and hit it. Is mine defective? How do you use this thing?
The way I have been doing it is
5 pushes = on/off
2 pushes preheats it - I use this only when I haven't used it in over 5+ mins and I don't use the full 15 seconds because it usually ends up smoking and getting really hot so I do about 6-7 seconds then press the button once to stop the preheat and I press and hold the button again and inhale at the same time. Hold the button as long as you inhale.
Also if the cartridge is getting hot, give it some time to cool before using it again

Hope this helps!

Return to “Yocan B-smart”