Any feedback on Yocan Evolve 2.0?

Yocan Evolve 2.0 is an all-in-one pod system vaporizer. If you want to learn more detail, please go to our Yocan official site YocanTech.com
j.r..daman
Canada

Re: Any feedback on Yocan Evolve 2.0?

Post by j.r..daman » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:57 pm

This is terrible...just ordered 12 more pods only to see its a defective costly product. Dont u guys try this out in a room somewhere b4 u send it to the public..? Not even 24 hrs outa a pod' it leeks..stinks..gets everywhere..messy..very disappoint. I want my time and money back..please dont respond with .."where did i buy it etc etc.... just explain why ur selling this product.
More please?
nopeaseforme42
United States of America

Post by nopeaseforme42 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:23 pm

Exactly the same issues as everyone else... My wax pod quit working after one use. The oil cart leaked overnight from 4/19 to 4/20 lost an entire pod of distillate. $50 worth. The oil was a gift, and I had saved money to buy this Evolve 2.0 just for 4/20. I refilled the cart partway, used it one time and it cracked. I just returned from buying new pods as the smoke shop, now the green light does not come on when and if I try it it blinks three times. The smoke shop will not replace it nor do they seem to care. I am heartbroken. I am sending pics to the email.
justin.pentercost
Canada

Post by justin.pentercost » Mon May 06, 2019 3:27 pm

I bought the Evolve 2.0 from a local vape shop about a week ago. It was very pleasant...the few times I could get it to work. I echo the same issues as other posters here: Both juice carts leak. I cannot see any cracks and the seals seem to be secure. Nonetheless it gets real messy real fast. Also, in all three carts the magnets have come out. Now I just leave a magnet inside and slide the cart on top. This way requires a firm hand to get it to connect. Do not bang it on the desk because, as I learned with the CBD cart, the cap will break easily. And lastly, the button or button cover is loose making a connection not a sure thing.
I have always been well pleased with Yocan products. As a Youtube reviewer I have used just about all of them. My go to desk pen is the loaded, but I still have my original Hive from a few years ago that I use frequently. When it comes to recommending vapes, it was always Yocan. It would appear that even the best fail now and again and the Evolve 2.0 is one for Yocan.
That said, I am looking forward to trying and reviewing the Dive once I can locate one locally.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXIfxRE0vnlbgfjlzP5r3Yw
Jimmy
China

Post by Jimmy » Tue May 07, 2019 3:00 am

Hi @justin.pentercost
Thanks for your feedback.
As for Evolve 2.0 cartridges, our engineers still try to fix those problem.
If we have new cartridges version, I will update here.

By the way, if you want to review Yocan item, please fill out your info on www.yocantech.com/r

Have a nice day.
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.
Foxvolto
United States of America

Post by Foxvolto » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:15 am

I had the same experience as previous poster. I bought the device on eBay from a VAPE SHOP a official authority distributor . I filled the oil pod and let it sit for about 30 mins. Once I started using the device, after the first couple of hits it started getting clogged up and started leaking all over the bottom of the pod. I lost about a gram of oil. I'm very dissapointed in the quality of this device.Yocan needs to fix the pods. Each of the pods I've used has leaked. I purchased 4 pens on July 3rd from Mile High Supply.
ShivaHerrer
Canada

Post by ShivaHerrer » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:11 pm

Jimmy wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:26 pm
Yes, please check the package of Evolve 2.0 cartridge.
The package of new upgrade cartridge:
Evolve 2.0 cartridge v1.1 - the upgrade product line 20190424085021.jpg

original design:
Evolve 2.0 cartridge - v1.0 product lin 20190424085132.png
Damn Jimmy I wish I would have found this thread BEFORE buying one... My friend recommended it and I tried it and thought it was decent, but then I noticed the distillate was leaking into the vape... My friend said his did the same thing, what kind of warranty is offered? I'd prefer returning instead of letting expensive concentrates leak out of the unit, can I get a refund? This is my 2nd yocan (bought a Pandon last year) but it will be my last I think as the quality control doesn't seem to be there and I'll just pay a bit more and get a more reliable vape so I'm not wasting concentrate
Jimmy
China

Post by Jimmy » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:32 am

Sorry for the inconvenience.
As for the cartridge issues, we get similar feedback and our engineer still try to fix it.
May I ask you did you vaping oil cartridge? If so, we have some latest Mod batterie for oil.
If you have interest, we can send you our latest item for test, please fill out your shipping on www.yocantech.com/r
My colleague will contact you when you are picked.

As for the after sale issue, please fill out on www.yocantech.com/contact

Please let me know what' you though.
Thanks in advance.
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.
DanMeeres

Post by DanMeeres » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:29 pm

The clerk where i purchased mine used diversion n high pressure tactics, paid $105 for mine with an extra tank or two for oil. Wouldnt let me check reviews or look up local prices, kinda did the *pay for it now or gtfo* soon as he pulled it out.
Dissatisfied I am. Before fully realizing much about this device i was conned into purchasing it.
Once i made the payment he smirked n expressed purchase is final n no refunds n if i have an issue to talk to youcan.
3 pods leaked horribly, .7ml of distillate in each one, get about 4 or 5 puffs before its clogged and comming out of the mouth pieces.
I love the design and simplicity of it, but the pods leak through the burning chamber.
It is a flaw most people realize thats hard to fix.
Thick oil slowly moves..and when you use your device, the chamber stays warm for a little while.
Viscous oil becomes runny when warmed..so it will always naturally leak.
The black mouth pieces get clogged full of distillate, and it can be alot in there!!
A minor fix i have found is to keep your old pod black mouthpiece, remove the clogged one and clean the it in either warm coconut oil or a container with rubbing alcohol, you can save it and collect it over time.
Keep 2 or 3 old ones to swap out for when you do not have time to clean them.
Jimmy
China

Post by Jimmy » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:52 pm

DanMeeres wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:29 pm
The clerk where i purchased mine used diversion n high pressure tactics, paid $105 for mine with an extra tank or two for oil. Wouldnt let me check reviews or look up local prices, kinda did the *pay for it now or gtfo* soon as he pulled it out.
Dissatisfied I am. Before fully realizing much about this device i was conned into purchasing it.
Once i made the payment he smirked n expressed purchase is final n no refunds n if i have an issue to talk to youcan.
3 pods leaked horribly, .7ml of distillate in each one, get about 4 or 5 puffs before its clogged and comming out of the mouth pieces.
I love the design and simplicity of it, but the pods leak through the burning chamber.
It is a flaw most people realize thats hard to fix.
Thick oil slowly moves..and when you use your device, the chamber stays warm for a little while.
Viscous oil becomes runny when warmed..so it will always naturally leak.
The black mouth pieces get clogged full of distillate, and it can be alot in there!!
A minor fix i have found is to keep your old pod black mouthpiece, remove the clogged one and clean the it in either warm coconut oil or a container with rubbing alcohol, you can save it and collect it over time.
Keep 2 or 3 old ones to swap out for when you do not have time to clean them.
Please contact our after-sale team, thanks.
NautiAuti
United States of America

Post by NautiAuti » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:28 pm

Just got this today, this shit leaks like crazy. I put in my juice and it’s leaking out of the top, the bottom into my mouth...so disappointed. I’ve bought only Yocan products but this one is crap

Return to “Yocan Evolve 2.0”