Brand New Evolve 2.0 Stopped Working after 2 days- 4 White Flashes

Yocan Evolve 2.0 is an all-in-one pod system vaporizer. If you want to learn more detail, please go to our Yocan official site YocanTech.com
AlexisTinky
South Africa

Brand New Evolve 2.0 Stopped Working after 2 days- 4 White Flashes

Post by AlexisTinky » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:57 am

I'm so super disappointed. I bought the Yocan Evolve 2.0 and after just 2 days it stopped working.

It flashes 4 times and doesn't even register the pod anymore. I followed all of the instructions: cleaned it, recharged it, checked for leakages... my research tells me the atomizer is broken. I barely even used it though!

I was using the oil pod for medicinal mj purposes and I was counting on it for it an operation next week when I'll be in plenty of pain. Yocan is not available in my country and I had to make a special plan to get my hands on one and saved for a while because I want the 3 in 1 pod system.

It is so completely awful to spend so much money on something and for it to break 48 hours later. Very disappointed with you guys and am now totally screwed for my operation. :cry:
Jimmy
China

Re: Brand New Evolve 2.0 Stopped Working after 2 days- 4 White Flashes

Post by Jimmy » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:04 am

Hi @AlexisTinky
Sorry for the inconvenience.
As for the warranty issue, please can you fill out on www.yocantech.com/contact
Our support team will contact you ASAP.
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.

Return to “Yocan Evolve 2.0”