Yocan Evolve 2.0 light blinking 3 times

Yocan Evolve 2.0 is an all-in-one pod system vaporizer. If you want to learn more detail, please go to our Yocan official site YocanTech.com
dusty.morrison

Yocan Evolve 2.0 light blinking 3 times

Post by dusty.morrison » Fri May 10, 2019 6:03 am

Hi All,

I got my yocan evolve 2 last week and tried it out with the concentrate pod. It worked great with a couple of light uses, then the light started blinking 3 times when I press the button. I’ve tried fully charging it, turning off and on, put a new pod in - and nothing works. Same 3 flashes each time I press the button. :(

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers
Jimmy
China

Re: Yocan Evolve 2.0 light blinking 3 times

Post by Jimmy » Fri May 10, 2019 9:05 pm

If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.
dusty.morrison

Post by dusty.morrison » Thu May 16, 2019 2:43 am

Thanks for the link. I’m aware that 3 blinks means no atomiser. My issue is that is have tried several new atomisers, cleaned connections, etc and still get this error on what is basically a brand new device.

Any advice on what else I could try, or is this just a defective unit?
Jimmy
China

Post by Jimmy » Sun May 19, 2019 9:33 pm

Please can you send a video about blinking issue to yocanonline@gmail.com
I will forward it to our engineers.
As for the afer-sale service, please can you fill out on www.yocantech.com/contact
Our support team will contact you ASAP.
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.
JBeltran

Post by JBeltran » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:35 pm

dusty.morrison wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 6:03 am
Hi All,

I got my yocan evolve 2 last week and tried it out with the concentrate pod. It worked great with a couple of light uses, then the light started blinking 3 times when I press the button. I’ve tried fully charging it, turning off and on, put a new pod in - and nothing works. Same 3 flashes each time I press the button. :(

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers

—————

Sometimes you can overtighten the cartridge/ pod and cause a connection issue ... It can also be that you need the pod ...
BKBT
United States of America

Post by BKBT » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:06 pm

Hi, did anyone ever figure out what the problem is? I'm having the same issue. I put in the pod, it clicks in to the magnets and when I push the button it blinks 3 times. I've tried it on all 3 levels, turned the pod around & tried a different pods with no luck. I've turned out off & left it off overnight. It's fully charged.
I've got the salt nic pod in there.
1 thing I noticed that looks different from what's in the manual is that the center chimney sticks out below the bottom of the pod on my salt nic pod & it doesn't look like that in the manual. The other pod doesn't have that feature but it still has the same problem.
IDK - any ideas?
Thanks for any help

Return to “Yocan Evolve 2.0”