Evolve Plus Dual Coil-Fill or not to fill?

The Yocan Evolve Plus is a uniquely (just like its counter part, the Evolve) vaporizer but now with a bigger chamber and battery.

Moderator: Michelle

Ychro
United States of America

Evolve Plus Dual Coil-Fill or not to fill?

Post by Ychro » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:29 pm

Hello Brian here. I am wondering two questions:
1. Can I use my evolve plus atomizer dual coil to put flour or bud product in it?
2.How much is too much to put in to my atomizer area to get smoke because it seems like to Rice size amounts does not last long enough with another rice size amount, making it three rice size amounts, be too much?
3.Is there a product that allows me to hold my concentrate at a warmer state and just drop drops of product onto the coils instead of fighting with the concentrate type and trying to roll it in a ball and waste the product.???? Thanks a bunch
Jimmy
China

Re: Evolve Plus Dual Coil-Fill or not to fill?

Post by Jimmy » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:26 am

Ychro wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:29 pm
Hello Brian here. I am wondering two questions:
1. Can I use my evolve plus atomizer dual coil to put flour or bud product in it?
2.How much is too much to put in to my atomizer area to get smoke because it seems like to Rice size amounts does not last long enough with another rice size amount, making it three rice size amounts, be too much?
3.Is there a product that allows me to hold my concentrate at a warmer state and just drop drops of product onto the coils instead of fighting with the concentrate type and trying to roll it in a ball and waste the product.???? Thanks a bunch
Hi New Yocan fan from Brian, welcome to join us. Thanks for your thread.
Why your contact info is US? LOL

Here are the answers:
1, No, Evolve plus is designed for concentrate.
If you want to try bud vape, please refer to this page thread: How to choose your Yocan Products[update]
2, It's depends on what's type concentrate you filled.
3, I don't thinks so, as for how to use evolve Plus, please watch this video:

Any further questions, please let me know.
Vape on.
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.

Return to “Yocan Evolve Plus”