How to fix the flashing blink of Yocan Evolve Plus?

The Yocan Evolve Plus is a uniquely (just like its counter part, the Evolve) vaporizer but now with a bigger chamber and battery.

Moderator: Michelle

Coco
United States of America

How to fix the flashing blink of Yocan Evolve Plus?

Post by Coco » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:09 am

Many fans ask regard the Yocan Evolve Plus flashing problem.

Most of time, the flashing bling issues resulted with the incorrect connection.
Here are some tips to help you fix it.

1. Use a q-tip clean the contact points of coil, base and the battery.
2. Slide out the contact point of coil a little, as below screenshot.
Slide out the contact point a little 20200619145706.png
Slide out the contact point a little 20200619145706.png (129.64 KiB) Viewed 17877 times
3. Install a brand new coil.

If you can't fix this problem, please contact the shop you bought it from.

Any further question. please comment below.
Collect all questions about Yocan, and 're-post' on this forum. Any question, please post it, our staff will response ASAP. Stay safe and healthy.
codyaprice1985
United States of America

Re: How to fix the flashing blink of Yocan Evolve Plus?

Post by codyaprice1985 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:26 pm

I did exactly what the post said and its still flashing 10 times and I haven't been able to get it working yet since I purchased it. Are there any other possible solutions?
Jimmy
China

Post by Jimmy » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:39 am

codyaprice1985 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:26 pm
I did exactly what the post said and its still flashing 10 times and I haven't been able to get it working yet since I purchased it. Are there any other possible solutions?
Please charge your device. The Yocan Evolve Plus flashing 10 times means you have to charge your battery.
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.
Tigerrose2000
United States of America

Short circuiting after 2 weeks

Post by Tigerrose2000 » Tue May 11, 2021 9:32 pm

I've had my yocan uni for 2 weeks and it started blinking 3 times full battery, cleaned it, changed cartilage, tried new magnet, it doesnt work also I've been contacting website they dont respond brought to shop they say that yocan is helpful but seems to not be true. One website from youcan.usa says they wont fix it because it has to be the manufacturer or store i got from any ideas what else I can do? So ridiculous I only had it two weeks I have receipt and they still dont get back to me!
Jimmy
China

Re: Short circuiting after 2 weeks

Post by Jimmy » Fri May 14, 2021 1:53 am

Tigerrose2000 wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 9:32 pm
I've had my yocan uni for 2 weeks and it started blinking 3 times full battery, cleaned it, changed cartilage, tried new magnet, it doesnt work also I've been contacting website they dont respond brought to shop they say that yocan is helpful but seems to not be true. One website from youcan.usa says they wont fix it because it has to be the manufacturer or store i got from any ideas what else I can do? So ridiculous I only had it two weeks I have receipt and they still dont get back to me!
Sorry for the the inconvenience.
Most of the times the Yocan UNI flash 3 times means it's wont detect the vape cartridge.
Please check the connection first.
Here are some tips:
1. Try to use a q-tip to clean the contact points, include the inside of the chamber, bottom for the 510 adapter and vape cartridges.
2. Loosen the 510 adapter.
3. Install a brand new vape cartridge or 510 adapter.

If it still wont work, please contact our after-sale team at service@yocantech.com
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.
DRicketts
United States of America

Post by DRicketts » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:28 pm

My device was blinking 3 times after I changed to a brand new coil. Turned out that the brand new coil was defective and I just needed another one. All good now!

Return to “Yocan Evolve Plus”