yocan evolve plus battery issues

The Yocan Evolve Plus is a uniquely (just like its counter part, the Evolve) vaporizer but now with a bigger chamber and battery.

Moderator: Michelle

bdiddy2812
United States of America

yocan evolve plus battery issues

Post by bdiddy2812 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:11 am

so i have had my Yocan evolve plus pen for maybe 3-4 years. just recently i have found that it cant hold a charge even while plugged in. i have ordered a new one and should hopefully be here sometime this week. in the mean time i was wondering if there are any tricks i can do on my old pen to get it to hit. while plugged in the red light is on like it is charging but i cant get the light on the button to even show up even after pressing it 5 times. im assuming that the battery is just dead from being usage and age but being able to get even a small hits would be great while waiting for my new pen.
Jimmy
China

Re: yocan evolve plus battery issues

Post by Jimmy » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:02 am

Thanks for choosing our products.
As for the old Evolve Plus vape pen issue, please can you try to use another USB cable to charge it.
And make sure the cable firmly connected.
If still can't charge it, I think there are some problem inter battery or the micro USB port.
please can you try above tips, if possible please show it in a short video and upload here.
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.

Return to “Yocan Evolve Plus”