Yocan Evolve Plus XL can't charger

The Yocan Evolve Plus XL is a larger more powerful system then the Evolve Plus but with the same amazing technology for all of your concentrate purposes.

Moderator: Michelle

Michelle
United States of America

Yocan Evolve Plus XL can't charger

Post by Michelle » Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:56 am

Have you also encountered the problem that the Yocan Evolve Plus XL cannot be charged?
First of all, it is recommended that you eliminate the USB problem and try to use another USB cable. In addition, please make sure that the charger you are using is not fast charging. If the problem cannot be solved, apply for warranty service in time.
Here is Yocan's after-sales service: https://www.yocanonline.com/warranty-af ... s-service/

Get more on www.yocan.com
michellecuru
United States of America

Re: Yocan Evolve Plus XL can't charger

Post by michellecuru » Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:13 pm

I just unpacked my new unit and it won't charge. I have it in a normal USB charger. Please help.
michellecuru
United States of America

Post by michellecuru » Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:16 pm

This is them second one I can't get to work. I had another one I bought a year ago that just stopped working.
Michelle
United States of America

Post by Michelle » Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:59 am

Hi, please try a new USB cable.
If you can't fix it and your product was not purchased from our official retail store www.yocanonline.com, you can take the device back to the store where you bought it, they can help you check which part has the problem.
For more after-sales service information, please refer to this page:
https://www.yocan.com/after-sale-support

Return to “Yocan Evolve Plus XL”