Yocan Evolve plus XL wont charge troubleshooting

The Yocan Evolve Plus XL is a larger more powerful system then the Evolve Plus but with the same amazing technology for all of your concentrate purposes.

Moderator: Michelle

Coco
United States of America

Yocan Evolve plus XL wont charge troubleshooting

Post by Coco » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:36 pm

Here is a question from one of Yocan Evolve plus XL user. If you also have Yocan vape charge issue, please read this thread.

Hi, I just bought the evolve +xl and it has no charge after 5 hours maybe 4.5. It didn’t work when I pulled it from box. So I plugged in charger .... tried on the laptop, tried in several wall plugs, tried a portable battery.... I have yet to see any lights on the device glow, I do the 5 times lock and unlock but again no lights ever. Any way, should I return it to the store or you guys ... I’m pretty bummed but hopefully you guys can check it out because, that would be great. Thank you

Answer:
Please check the USB cable is OKay or not? Try to plugged the micro USB cable in other device.
Or you have to switch another cable.

Then check the charge port, try to use a tine q-tip to clean the port.

If the device still can't work, please contact Yocan after sale team to claim warranty.
Collect all questions about Yocan, and 're-post' on this forum. Any question, please post it, our staff will response ASAP. Stay safe and healthy.

Return to “Yocan Evolve Plus XL”