Yocan Evolve Plus XL User Manual Download

Yocan Evolve Plus XL User Manual Download Page,  click above button to save it. You also can review Yocan Evolve Plus XL User Manual online below, if you can’t view clearly, please click the pop-out button. The Yocan Evolve Plus XL is a larger more powerful system then the Evolve Plus but with the same amazing technology for all of your concentrate purposes.

If you have any questions about Yocan Evolve Plus XL User Manual, please comment below.

Evolve Plus XL Features

Innovative Premium Vaporizer kit with 1400mAh battery
Compact design and attractive colors
On-the-go design meet different users
Quad Coil Quartz Atomizer.
USB Charging.
Adjustable Airflow.
Functional Coil Cap.
Built-In Dual Compartment Wax Jar.
Detachable Hanging Ring.
Lightweight
Connecting is easy, magnetic connection
The battery life is good.
5 Second Heat-Up Time
Dimensions 2×5.5×2.5 in.
Weight 0.53lbs.

8 thoughts on “Yocan Evolve Plus XL User Manual Download

1. Lorne says:

My evolve plus xl is leaking though the airflow valve and a little on the coil cap. Any suggestions

2. Jeremy says:

My vape just keeps flashing 3 times i have turn it on a dozen times just keeps flashing 3 times! What do i do?

• Jimmy_Yocan says:

The flashing issues due to incorrect connection or coil burn out. Please check all connections. Try to use a q-tip with isopropyl alcohol clean the contact points. Or install a brand new coil.

3. Eric Johnson says:

Is the yocan cerum is Compatible the you can plus xl? I installed the serum in the XL plus and the coil did not light. The light was blinking 3 times For short circuit. I removed the serum from the XL and then removed the serum coil from the serum and installed it in the XL plus push the power button and the coil Lit just fine. I swapped the coils again and it worked again. I re installed the coil back into this serum and Installef it in the cerum And reinstall it in the XL.
    Once again the coil did not light and the light on the battery was blinking 3 times what’s wrong? The coil fires fine without The bottom of the cerum attached.

Comments are closed.