Yocan Falcon nothing comes out when hit the fire button

Coco
United States of America

Yocan Falcon nothing comes out when hit the fire button

Post by Coco » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:22 pm

Are you a newbie vaping?
If so, please read this thread.

And here is a question from one of Yocan dab pen user.

I bought a yocan falcon. Brought it home and opened it and i cant draw from it. I can suck til my face turns blue and nothing comes out. Im extremely disappointed with this product. Ive been a long time yocan buyer/user this makes my 5th different piece and im wondering if maybe im doing something wrong.

Answer:
Which tip are you installed?
How time does the indicator light flash?

The Yocan Falcon flash blue indicator means it's setting the medium voltage level.
Learn more refer to the Yocan falcon user manual page.
Collect all questions about Yocan, and 're-post' on this forum. Any question, please post it, our staff will response ASAP. Stay safe and healthy.
Tight_grip
Antigua & Barbuda

Re: Yocan Falcon nothing comes out when hit the fire button

Post by Tight_grip » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:18 pm

When I first got the Yocan falcon I had the same problem...for some reason they put a small rubber piece in the air hole of the battery I believe you can take it out with the dab tool that comes in the box and you can finally take rips
scottydog
United States of America

Post by scottydog » Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:55 am

Is this the right fix because I have the identical problem with my new Falcon. Is there a water leakage issue that happens if we remove that black rubber?
Sky
United States of America

Post by Sky » Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:56 pm

Hello, according to the situation you describe, it is suggested that you can fill a small amount of water when using it. Prevents water from flowing down the glass wall during suction. Too much water will cause water to flow into the battery. You can also take a photo or video and upload it to the forum, and we will give you more reasonable suggestions according to the specific situation.

Return to “Yocan Falcon”