The Hive 2.0 Vape Pen Kit: a very sleek and sexy design- 420beginner

Yocan Hive 2.0 Concentrate Vaporizer

Moderator: Sky

ChristyVape
United States of America

The Hive 2.0 Vape Pen Kit: a very sleek and sexy design- 420beginner

Post by ChristyVape » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:44 pm

The Hive 2.0: a very sleek and sexy design 2 in 1 Vape Pen Kit review from yocan partner.
Thanks @420beginner
If you have any question about Yocan Hive 2.0, please do not hesitate to leave a comment below.
Our Vape experts will response it ASAP.
Happy vaping.

Yocan Hive 2.0: What you’ll find inside the box

The Yocan Hive 2.0 is a sleek little vape that measures 83mm tall with the mouthpiece and 29 mm wide. It is perfect to put in your pocket or bag. There are five different colors to choose from when purchasing this vape- silver, gold, black, red, and blue.

When you open the box, you will find:

1 box mod
1 connector
1 micro USB
1 juice atomizer
1 concentrator atomizer
1 pick tool
1 user manual
1 quartz rod atomizer
This is a multi-tasking vape you can use with e-liquids and concentrates. In order for the device to work with both oil and concentrate, the Hive 2.0 comes with two different atomizers.

Having the ability to use both e-liquids and concentrate in the same device saves you money, as you don’t have to purchase two separate vapes.

The concentrate atomizer has a stopper, which prevents spit back. Below the concentrate atomizer there is a single quartz coil.

The juice atomizer is a top fill unit. It has a “no-leak” design so you do not have to worry about vape juice ending up in your pocket or bag.

This atomizer tank is shipped already installed in the device. Yocan’s way of packaging can be a problem as some customers reported their e-juice atomizer has come broken. It is a good thing it has a one-year warranty so no issues asking for a replacement, but it could still be disappointing when opening the package.

Filling the atomizer is very simple. When you first fill the device, only fill it to the recommended 0.8ml.

Also, keep in mind, the Hive 2.0 works best with thinner oils. Thicker oils won’t burn as well in this vape and have the potential to burn the wick.

A magnetic connector locks the atomizers in place, making switching between different products simple.

This sleek device has a window on the side that allows you to view the e-liquid level in the tank. It is always nice to see how full your tank is without having to remove or open it.

yocan hive 2.0 operating button
Single multi-function button for turning on/off and adjusting heat settings

A single multi-purpose button is located on the side of this small but powerful vape.

This button turns the device on and off. You will also use it to switch between the three different heat settings (low, medium, and high). The ability to change heat settings is one of the main changes from the original Yocan Hive.

Having variable temperatures allows you to have more control of your device.

It can keep your hits from being too dry, which can affect the taste. Changing the temperature will also help to keep your wick from becoming overheated and burning. You can also increase the size of the cloud produced by switching to a higher temperature.

Above the single button, there are three indicator lights. These lights indicate the level of heat the device is using – one light for low heat, two lights for medium heat, and three lights for high heat. The lights also let you know when you turn the device on and off. They will light up when charging to indicate the power level as well.

The lights also flash if the atomizer is not placed correctly inside the device when you press the power button. The flashing lets the user know that there is an error and that you may need to reposition the atomizer.

This is a feature that I really appreciated. It is nice to know there is an error, as well as being aware that the device knows that a problem has occurred. This is so much better than the alternative of the device simply working and I have to take apart multiple pieces to try to find out what’s wrong.

One of the best things about the Hive 2.0 is how easy it is to use.

This vape is very easy to set up right from the box. There are not too many parts to overwhelm you, meaning no headache when reading the user manual.

The magnetic locking feature on this device helps for ease of use and putting everything together. Both the juice and the concentrate atomizers easily lock into the device with the magnets.

It is great that the indicator lights flash to alert you if the tanks are inserted incorrectly. I always like to know what is going on with my devices.

Filling and packing the atomizers is very intuitive. It is as simple as unscrewing the mouthpiece for e-juice and slowly pouring in a juice into the top fill tank. Just be sure not to fill it all the way, it is recommended to only fill the tank with 0.8 ml of juice.

Cleaning and maintenance is simple too. Check out the video below:

Pressing the button located under the indicator lights five times, quickly, will turn the vape on. Repeating this action will power the device off. This is great so you do not have to worry about it accidentally turning on in your pocket or bag.

If you press the button three times while the device is on, the temperature will change.

You also use this button to take a smooth hit from the Yocan Hive 2.0 when it is on. These are all the standard actions for using a vape, making it simple for even beginners to use.

Unfortunately, this button was a little loose and the only part of the device that feels cheap. In fact, it rattles when the device is shaken.

Due to the lack of quality construction of this button, it can be difficult to turn on, off, and change between heat settings. This can be frustrating when you have to hit the buttons over and over again.

(Maybe this was just the review model I received, though. I haven’t seen this complaint elsewhere.)

Using the Yocan Hive 2.0 was overall satisfying and pleasant.

For such a small device it is rather powerful. It produces clean flavor and moderate sized clouds that you usually can’t achieve with such compact devices.

I did not use any concentrate, but according to reviews it works well for what it is, a portable single quartz vape.

The one performance issue I had was with the button. As mentioned above, it did not dependably work. I tried varying speeds when pushing the button and there was no consistent way to always have it work correctly.

The Hive 2.0 is very easy to pull from and not hard to draw from. The vapor it produces is smooth, crisp, tasty, and warm, without making the mouthpiece too hot.

If you take a draw for over fifteen seconds at one time, the indicator lights will flash eight times. After flashing, the device will disable the vape function.

This vape produces moderate clouds, which is nice for such a small device. A thin smoke is produced, which is desirable for using subtly in public.

Portability
The Yocan Hive 2.0 is a great device to use while you are out and about due to its small, compact design.

As mentioned before, it is only 83mm tall with the mouthpiece installed and 29mm wide, so it fits easily in your pocket or purse.

The sleek design also makes it easy to be discreet while vaping. It is such a great size for traveling and is very comfortable to hold in your hand.

Charging the device is also stress-free on the go. It comes with a mini USB charger that is 3.25 inches, which you can also use in the car. I even found that it is the same charger as my husband’s Samsung phone, making charging the device while traveling easy.

The Yocan Hive 2.0 has a supper battery
The Yocan Hive 2.0 has a battery of 650mAh, which will last around four to six hours depending on how long and what heat setting you typically use it on.

It also charges very quickly. If one light is lit up, that means that the vape is charged 35%. When two lights are lit up the device is charged 70%. All three indicator lights illuminate when the Yocan Hive 2.0 is fully charged and ready to go.

When it is time to charge the device, the lights will flash ten times.

Passthrough charging is another cool feature of the Yocan Hive 2.0. This means that you can use the device while it is charging. This is where I found using my husband’s Samsung charger particularly handy, because it is very long, making it easy to use while plugged in.

The Hive 2.0 has a very sleek and sexy design.

This vape is really one of the more attractive ones on the market. All five colors are absolutely gorgeous and vibrant. My favorite color options are the black and gold.

Although the design is smooth, the no slip feel makes it comfortable to hold. The device is very weighty, which gives it a quality feel.

It is also very durable and doesn’t scratch easily. I have dropped it many times and there is no sign of any scuff. This is something I love about the design, since I am clumsy.

The one qualm I have with the design is the quality of the power button. That is the only part of the device that feels subpar and could use improvement.
Yocan Hive 2.0 Vape: The Full Review
Source: https://www.420beginner.com/yocan-hive-2-vape-review/
HansArtichoke
United States of America

Re: The Hive 2.0 Vape Pen Kit: a very sleek and sexy design- 420beginner

Post by HansArtichoke » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:30 pm

nice post

Return to “Yocan Hive 2.0”