I would definitely recommend Kodo Pro as a backup or main

Yocan Kodo Pro Tiny Size and ultra Competitive Vape-Yocan® Official

Moderator: Sky

Michelle
United States of America

I would definitely recommend Kodo Pro as a backup or main

Post by Michelle » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:03 am

The Yocan Kodo Pro 510 battery is made of a plastic casing with plastic buttons, it includes a small LED screen. The battery is extremely light and functions the same as the Uni Pro but this one has a puff counter. Every time you hold the button. The puff counter increases by one. This is a very useful feature. This will help you keep track of how much you are consuming. The portability and the puff counter was the selling point for me. It also has another great feature the voltage can go as low as 1.8v which is also the same as the preheat temperature. This is very useful for getting the most flavor out of live resin/HTFSE carts. This has become my go-to battery at home. For outdoors the Yocan uni Pro would be more ideal because it protects the cart in case it falls. The uni Pro plus just recently released but it goes for $50usd and all it has is a slightly bigger battery puff counter. I got this battery at the local dispensary for $15 but it functions like a $100 battery and is better than any pen battery. I would definitely recommend Yocan kodo pro as a backup or main.

Get more on YOCAN.COM

Cr: u/gta420

Return to “Yocan Kodo Pro”