Yocan Magneto vape pen light keeps flashing troubleshooting

The Yocan Magneto vaporizer is a magnetic connection device that is an all-in-one system for convenient use.

Moderator: Michelle

Coco
United States of America

Yocan Magneto vape pen light keeps flashing troubleshooting

Post by Coco » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:39 pm

Yocan Magneto vape pen light keeps flashing troubleshooting, how to fix? If you have similar vape question, please read this thread.
Here a question from one of Yocan fan.
Hi my yocan magneto was working great but the light keeps flashing and it won't heat up do I need a new coil or battery or both. When I bought it in Kenora Ontario it didn't come with instructions. I had to figure it out on my own

Answer:
The Yocan Magneto is the best dab pen on-the-go! No need to bring a container because it has a built-in one.

Thanks for choosing our product.The Yocan Magneto light keeps flashing means the battery can't detect the atomizer.Please check the atomizer connection.
If you want to get replacement coil for Yocan Magneto, please go to this page:https://www.yocanonline.com/product/yocan-magneto-coil/
Collect all questions about Yocan, and 're-post' on this forum. Any question, please post it, our staff will response ASAP. Stay safe and healthy.

Return to “Yocan Magneto”