Yocan Orbit Review From SlowBurning

Yocan Orbit Vape Pen comes with Quartz Balls Coil, always let you dive into an immersive flavored vapor world

Moderator: Michelle

Michelle
United States of America

Yocan Orbit Review From SlowBurning

Post by Michelle » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:03 am

SlowBurning said: "Yocan ORBIT from Yocan tech this portable e-rig has terp pearls in a quartz reservoir to help evenly distribute heat for a smoother more satisfying dab! I haven’t seen any other handheld devices with this and I must say I’m enjoying it a lot!"

Since its launch, Yocan ORBIT has attracted the attention of many people because of its unique design. Many people like the design structure of putting pearls in the cup. The mouthpiece and the airflow cover are combined into one. This is a reduced version of the traditional dab rig, and it is something never seen before in portable devices!

In addition to these unique highlights, the Yocan orbit has not weakened in other configurations, 3 voltage settings: 3.4V, 3.7V, 4.0V, Type C, and 1700mAh large-capacity battery, so that you don't need to worry about power problems when you go out.
Yocan orbit still uses 2 operating modes: On-Demand Mode & Session Mode, just need to simply press the button 2 times to switch the mode!

SPECIFICATIONS
Dimension: 131mm * 22mm
Material: Stainless Steel + Quartz
Battery Capacity: 1700mAh
Voltage Level: 3.4V(White), 3.7V(Blue), 4.0V(Green)
Resistance: 0.4ohm (Quartz Balls Coil)
Charging Port: Type-C
Charging Time: 2.5h

Get more on www.yocan.com

Video source:

Return to “Yocan Orbit”