Yocan Pillar Dab Rig manufacturer 420 Winner List

Yocan Pillar is world’s first smart e-rig with TGT Technology. It’s the best travel E-rig vaporizer on 2023.

Moderator: Michelle

Sky
United States of America

Yocan Pillar Dab Rig manufacturer 420 Winner List

Post by Sky » Mon May 08, 2023 2:01 am

Have you attended the 420 Giveaway 2023 by Yocan Pillar Dab Rig manufacturer? Now the activity has ended, want to know if you have won the prize? Please continue reading the following
Yocan Tech 420 Giveaway Winners
First of all congratulations to @Scott Chase @Michael Frederico @Cody Tobitt @Alley Burton @Wi**** La****** these five fans won the final victory in a fierce competition that lasted 17 days. Ranked by score @Scott Chase @Alley Burton @Wi**** La****** will each receive a brand new Yocan Pillar e-rig kit. @Michael Frederico will get a Yocan Cubex atomizer set. @Cody Tobitt will get a Yocan UNI Pro tank. Thank you very much for your hard work every day, and I hope you will be satisfied with these prizes.
Please pay attention to the Yocan email notification
In order to quickly collect the receiving information of the winners, we will also notify the winners to submit a detailed delivery address by email. So the winners please pay attention to check the email and fill in the detailed delivery address within 48 hours. If there are friends of yours among the above-mentioned winners, I would like you to see this post and share it with him, so as to enjoy the joy of winning together.
For fans who participated and did not win the award, I hope you will not be sad either. Yocan Tech Giveaway will be held irregularly every month, please look forward to the next event. And we very much welcome new friends to join us. If you want a prize, you can leave a message below or go to Yocan Tech’s blog, and we will hold the next electronic dab rig Giveaway event according to your suggestion!
Related Articles
Why do Vaporizer Retailers Need Custom Electric Dab Rigs?
Can I Put Ice Cubes in the Yocan Pillar?
Yocan Pillar Compact E-Rig 2023 Best Gift

Return to “Yocan Pillar”