2 Dead Regens- Bad Atomizer Warning

The Yocan Regen is a highly advanced concentrate vaporizer, meets all your concentrate needs. Regen Wholesale: info@yocantech.com.

Moderator: Michelle

sallyeliz
United States of America

2 Dead Regens- Bad Atomizer Warning

Post by sallyeliz » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:13 am

Hey guys!
I am having some issues with my Yocan Regen. My Regen faithfully worked for me until the day I was leaving for an out of town trip. I didn't have much time to fiddle with it, so I just stopped at my local vape shop and just picked up a brand new Regen.

My first one would not charge at all, on any charging port. It was completely dead. It at one point did flash its lights 3 times, indicating bad atomizer. Now it does not even flash the lights indicating that it is dead, I get nothing from it.

Now sadly my second one has followed its same path. It refuses a charge, and also blinked 3 times for bad atomizer. This one however DOES flash indicating that it is dead.

I have cleaned both of the vapes thoroughly. The connection points, the threading, everything. I have changed the coils on both. Neither one of them will charge. I am extremely frustrated at this point as I cannot for the life of me get them to charge. Changing the atomizers has no effect, even though they both have indicated bad atomizers.

I am hoping someone more knowledgeable than I can help me with these vapes. I am fairly new to vaping and I have never encountered an issue like this. I have lots more atomizers, but nothing seems to make a difference. Should I cut my losses and give up? Or is there something I am missing here?
Thanks in advance!!
Jimmy
China

Re: 2 Dead Regens- Bad Atomizer Warning

Post by Jimmy » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:43 pm

Sorry for the inconvenience.
May I ask you some questions about your device:
1. Is there any indicator light when you charge it?
2. Did you drop it recently?
3. Did you check the authentic verify code on Yocan.com/#support?

If possible, please upload a short video here.

Or contact our after-sales team at service@yocantech.com
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.
sallyeliz
United States of America

Post by sallyeliz » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:28 am

Hi Jimmy! Thanks for your response.
This vape is brand new. I hadn't even had time to drop it yet. So no, it has not been dropped.
It has only been fully charged one time before indicating bad atomizer and refusing charge. No indicator light comes on when I charge it, but it does indicate that the battery is dead.
Its code is authentic.
I have reached out to the support team several times and so far I have only gotten one response. I provided them with all the information they requested, and I was redirected to provide it again. It's becoming very frustrating as I have been without a vape for some time now.
Trying my best to figure this out!

Here is a link for a video of it:
Jimmy
China

Post by Jimmy » Wed May 05, 2021 10:43 pm

Thanks for your video.

Please DM me your email address, I will ask our after-sale team contact you.
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.
J.sizemore
United States of America

Post by J.sizemore » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:35 pm

I am also struggling with my Regens. Bought 2 on sale after the button pushed into my yocan Loaded battery compartment and the local shop was less than helpful. I've had them for about 4 months. And they now both blink 5x anytime I try to use them. I bought a replacement atomizer and 2 boxes of coils. But every coil gets 5 blinks. Every once and a while if I play with it long enough I can get a hit or two. They haven't been dropped, I've cleaned everything thoroughly. I just about given up. If there is a fix please let me know.

Return to “Yocan Regen”