Yocan STIX 2.0 latest review

Yocan Stix 2.0 Vape Pen with Sensor Control & Draw-activation.
Inspired by simplicity. Draw-activation firing mechanism and sensor control operation system built in a buttonless pen battery.

Moderator: Sky

Sky
United States of America

Yocan STIX 2.0 latest review

Post by Sky » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:36 am

This is the latest review of our Yocan Stix 2.0, I refer to the original review content, just want you to check its performance.

Author: u/de_argh from Reddit platform:

"First and foremost I would like to thank Yocan for sending me these items for review. I’ve been a long time fan and purchaser of their products. My opinions are my own, and are not influenced by the manufacturer.

The Yocan STIX 2 is a 510 threaded pen style battery and 1.0ml ceramic cartridge combo. I tested the units with a full spectrum oil as well as a distillate.

Battery: The 350mAh battery was adequate to get through the day of moderate to heavy use. Charging is done via micro-usb on the bottom of the battery. The voltage settings as advertised are 3.4v, 3.8v, and 4.2v.

Operation: The sensor control “slap and go” feature takes a minute to get used to, but it works as described and the sensor sensitivity is good. Advanced mode provides adjustable voltage, preheat, and auto draw. Standard mode is auto draw only. Slapping the battery 5 times toggles between modes.

Ceramic Cartridge: The all ceramic cartridge provided good flavor and clouds. It is also very esthetically pleasing. In my testing, I ran a total of 1 gram through and did not experience any clogging. Airflow is very adequate, and the cartridge performed exceptionally well during testing.

Summary: The Yocan STIX 2 510 threaded battery and ceramic cartridge combo performed very solidly during testing. It had an auto draw mode which is handy. Overall this is a solid option for a small pen style battery and refillable cartridge."
Attachments
Yocan Stix 2.0 (7052).jpeg
Yocan Stix 2.0 (7052).jpeg (1000.9 KiB) Viewed 1792 times
Yocan stix 2.0 (7051).jpeg
Yocan stix 2.0 (7051).jpeg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 1792 times
Yocan STIX 2.0 (7).jpg
Yocan STIX 2.0 (7).jpg (425.3 KiB) Viewed 1794 times

Return to “Yocan Stix 2.0”