getting 3 flashing lights

Yocan Stix Vape Pen Vaporizer Kit 510 Thread 320MAH Battery Built-in. Any questions about Yocan STIX Starter Kit, please post this sub-forum.

Moderator: Sky

Newuser08
United States of America

getting 3 flashing lights

Post by Newuser08 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:02 pm

Hello, I just purchased a Yocan STIX vape pen and I charged it up like I'm supposed to, I put the vape cartridge on it and when I push the button to use it (oh, yes I did hit it 5 times to turn it on) but when I push on the button to smoke from it, I get 3 flashing lights and nothing happens. I've gone through 3 pens thinking maybe I'm doing something wrong seeing as I've never used one before. A friend of mine has the exact same pen and uses the exact same cartridge I put in mine and he has no problem with it. Does anyone have any ideas of what i'm doing wrong or what i can do to fix this? Any help is very appreciated, thank you in advance.

Confused Newuser08
Jimmy
China

Re: getting 3 flashing lights

Post by Jimmy » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:35 am

Thanks for choosing our product.
May know what type of vape cartridge have you installed?
If not the replacement vape cartridge for Yocan Stix, please install a original one to have a try.

The Yocan Stix flashing 3 times means the battery wont detect the vape cartridge.
By the way, the Yocan Stix is designed for 510 thread oil vape cartridges, and it's not compatible with all vape cartridges.

If your device still can't work, please contact our after-sale team at service@yocantech.com

Have a nice day.
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.

Return to “Yocan STIX”