Yocan Stix Plus Review

The Yocan Stix Plus, containing the prominent dual-core ceramic cartridge, is a high-quality and refillable vaporizer.

Moderator: Sky

Michelle
United States of America

Yocan Stix Plus Review

Post by Michelle » Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:55 am

After using Yocan's newly developed Stix Plus for quite a long time, I have been using most of the Stix Plus of these two pens. Both are perfect for Ccells. I just prefer old-fashioned buttons. Yocan Stix 2.0 uses a button-less system that can be operated by tapping a pen on a hard surface. For example, tap twice and it starts to warm up. I think it's a great pen, but it's just not suitable for use on the road. I found that it was activated because of other objects in my pocket, So I continued to use Stix Plus. It's a simple battery with 3 calorie levels, and if your e-cigarette has a regular vacuum cleaner or even active resin, this pen is great. For me, it only takes a few seconds to pull and has a huge impact. This alone allows me to use it for all my Ccells. I still use my Ari and Yocan Stix series for fine oils and Rosins, but for the far side, this pen is rocks. There is a medium-sized battery, says ID. It's okay to die on me early. It's definitely worth a try because its performance is better than anything from a pharmacy.

SPECIFICATIONS

Cartridge Parameters:
Dimension: Φ14*44.5mm
Material: Full Ceramic and Glass
Capacity: 1.2ml
Resistance: 1.0Ω

Battery Parameters:
Dimension: Φ14*85mm
Material: Stainless Steel
Battery Capacity: 650mAh Interior Battery
Voltage Range: 3.0V, 3.5V, 4.2V
Operation Type: Button Activation