New YoCan uni working with some cartridges but not others...

Moderator: Sky

LizWords
United States of America

New YoCan uni working with some cartridges but not others...

Post by LizWords » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:30 pm

My brand new Yocan UNI Mod is working with some cartridges and not others. When it doesn't work it indicates a connection issue, yet I'm using the same mod so I don't understand what the issue is... others use these cartridges with this vape with no issue, and I had used it prior. The problem just started and won't stop... please help.
Jimmy
China

Re: New YoCan uni working with some cartridges but not others...

Post by Jimmy » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:02 am

Hi
Sorry for the inconvenience.
During the manufacturing process, there can be some tolerance in extrusion on the center pin, and the UNI Mod does not have a spring-loaded center pin on the magnetic 510 adapters. So, when you press the button and get blinking lights, one of two things is happening:
  • The cartridge center pin is recessed and not making sufficient contact, the UNI mod can’t load the cartridge correctly, and flash 5 times.
  • The cartridge center pin is extruded and getting pushed in, causing a short, the UNI mod flash 3 times.
Please can you advise your cartridge detail infomation for us.
Thanks in advance.
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.
jenniferddrick456
United States of America

Vape Cartridge Boxes

Post by jenniferddrick456 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:43 am

The Speedypack is the first one to offer high-quality and flavorful https://www.thespeedypack.com/custom-va ... ackaging/ in the USA market. The packaging that goes along with their product is also luxurious. Vape cartridge packaging is a form of custom packaging that can be used to package vape cartridges in a variety of sizes, shapes, and colors. While the cartridge is not being used, it is protected by a vape cartridge box. In order for the vape business to establish a successful brand, attractive packaging is essential.

Return to “Yocan UNI”