The Yocan Uni is easily the most versatile 510 battery around - TVG reviews

Moderator: Sky

Jimmy
China

The Yocan Uni is easily the most versatile 510 battery around - TVG reviews

Post by Jimmy » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:40 pm

The Yocan Uni is easily the most versatile 510 battery around because of the amount of customization options it has available. Both the diameter and the height of the cartridge chamber can be adjusted to fit any size of 510 cartridge. The long battery life and fast recharge time are just icing on the cake. Add in the lower than average price and you have one of the best 510 batteries available.

Yocan uni kit and Accessories

The Uni includes a magnetic adapter that is taller than most in order to make good use of the chamber height adjustment feature.
Yocan Uni
Magnetic 510 threaded connector
Micro USB charging cable
Compatibility: The Uni is compatible with pre-filled THC and CBD oil cartridges.

Design and Features

The Uni features an adjustable shutter that allows it to hold any cartridge no matter the size.
General Design: The Uni definitely stands out from the crowded field of box style 510 batteries thanks to some unique design touches. You’ll no doubt notice the knob just beneath the opening of the cartridge receptacle. This knob is used to adjust a shutter in the receptacle opening that allows it to accommodate cartridges of any diameter. You just turn the knob until the shutter clamps down firmly on the cartridge so that it doesn’t rattle or shift around.

The other innovative feature is a lever on the bottom of the battery that adjusts the cartridge chamber to three different heights. So, now you can choose how far you want the mouthpiece of your cartridge to stick out. The magnetic 510 connector is taller than normal in order to enable this feature. Both of those features make the Uni a truly universal—yep, that’s what Uni stands for—battery that can fit any type of cartridge.

The Uni also has a window that enables you to view the oil level of your cartridge no matter which height you choose. The power button is well placed high on the device and the USB port is on the side, so it stands upright while it’s charging

Portability: The Uni is a little taller and wider than some other 510 batteries, but it still very portable. I never had any problems slipping it into my pocket and it feels good in my hand. In fact, it feels better than the really small batteries since I can reach the power button with my thumb more easily.

To give you some perspective, it’s smaller than the Yocan Delux, but bigger than the mini oil vape that is part of the Delux. The Uni doesn’t feel particularly bulky and it is very light, so it never feels too intrusive when it’s being carried around.

Build Quality: This battery has a texture that is really pleasant to the touch. It feels like silicone paint sprayed over plastic and I like it better than most metallic finishes. The reason is that it doesn’t get scuffed or scratched, so it will stay looking as good as new for a long time.

How to Use Yocan UNI?
The Uni has a lever that allows you to change the height of the cartridge chamber.
Screw your cartridge onto the magnetic adapter and then place it into the cartridge chamber.
Use the knob to adjust the shutter until it holds the cartridge firmly in place.
(Optional) Use the lever to adjust the cartridge to the height you find most comfortable.
Press the power button five times to turn on the device.
Press the power button three times to select a voltage setting.
Once the voltage has been reached, inhale from the mouthpiece.
Voltage Settings: 3.4V | 3.8V | 4.2V. Note that these settings are not indicated anywhere on the device, this information comes from the manufacturer.

Yocan UNI Performance and Vapor Quality

There are three voltage settings on the Uni, the lowest is great for flavor, while the highest is great for generating big clouds.
Device Performance: The Uni was able to securely hold any cartridge I used without any problems. The adjustable shutter works like a charm to hold the cartridge nice and tight without any jiggling or looseness. Height adjustment is also great because it means that I can adjust my comfort or stealth level. The highest setting feels the most comfortable, but the lowest one is great for vaping low key. Heat up times are quick too, so no complaints on that front.

Vapor Quality: I prefer to use the Uni on its lowest setting because it felt the most comfortable to me. That setting brings out the full flavor of any of the cartridges I used. However, cloud production is minimal on that setting. If it’s big clouds you want, then choose the highest voltage and go to town.

Battery Performance: The battery has a capacity of 650 mAh and lasts for a long time before it needs a recharge. When it is time for a recharge, you don’t have to wait long because it charges in under an hour. The main downside to the battery is that there isn’t an indicator to show you how much juice is left, so it can suddenly die on you if you don’t charge it regularly.

Who is it for: Oil vapers who regularly use a variety of different sized cartridges. Vapers who want a reasonably priced battery with great features.

Source: https://thevape.guide/yocan-uni-review/
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.

Return to “Yocan UNI”