Yocan UNI Patented Design Vape Mod review - Damian

Moderator: Sky

ClaudiuCal
United States of America

Yocan UNI Patented Design Vape Mod review - Damian

Post by ClaudiuCal » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:24 pm

Yocan UNI Patented Design Vape Mod review
Thanks @Damian
As you know this item is the latest box mod from Yocan.
If you have any question, please leave a comment below.

UNI fit all oil cartridges
General Design: The Uni definitely stands out from the crowded field of box style 510 batteries thanks to some unique design touches. You’ll no doubt notice the knob just beneath the opening of the cartridge receptacle. This knob is used to adjust a shutter in the receptacle opening that allows it to accommodate cartridges of any diameter. You just turn the knob until the shutter clamps down firmly on the cartridge so that it doesn’t rattle or shift around.

The other innovative feature is a lever on the bottom of the battery that adjusts the cartridge chamber to three different heights. So, now you can choose how far you want the mouthpiece of your cartridge to stick out. The magnetic 510 connector is taller than normal in order to enable this feature. Both of those features make the Uni a truly universal—yep, that’s what Uni stands for—battery that can fit any type of cartridge.

The Uni also has a window that enables you to view the oil level of your cartridge no matter which height you choose. The power button is well placed high on the device and the USB port is on the side, so it stands upright while it’s charging

UNI Box Mod Portability
The Uni is a little taller and wider than some other 510 batteries, but it still very portable. I never had any problems slipping it into my pocket and it feels good in my hand. In fact, it feels better than the really small batteries since I can reach the power button with my thumb more easily.

To give you some perspective, it’s smaller than the Yocan Delux, but bigger than the mini oil vape that is part of the Delux. The Uni doesn’t feel particularly bulky and it is very light, so it never feels too intrusive when it’s being carried around.

Build Quality
This battery has a texture that is really pleasant to the touch. It feels like silicone paint sprayed over plastic and I like it better than most metallic finishes. The reason is that it doesn’t get scuffed or scratched, so it will stay looking as good as new for a long time.

Source: https://thevape.guide/yocan-uni-review/
CliffFleno
Somalia

Re: Yocan UNI Patented Design Vape Mod review - Damian

Post by CliffFleno » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:09 am

I like Yocan UNI
AverySkyler352
United States of America

Re: Yocan UNI Patented Design Vape Mod review - Damian

Post by AverySkyler352 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:16 pm

Awesome box mod from Yocan, thanks all you guys.

Return to “Yocan UNI”