The Ycoan UNI Pro wont turn on or hit, how to fix it?

The Yocan UNI Pro is a Box Mod that features universal compatibility with all oil cartridges. Yocan UNI Pro Wholesale: info@yocantech.com.
Coco
United States of America

The Ycoan UNI Pro wont turn on or hit, how to fix it?

Post by Coco » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:41 am

My YouCan Uni Pro, it was working just fine then all of a sudden the screen only shows the battery it won’t turn off won’t turn on, it won’t hit. I need help on how to fix, please and thanks!

Answer:
Did you charge it?If not, please plug the micro USB cable that comes with the package box.And please kindly make a short video to show your charging device.Thanks in advance.
Collecte all questions about Yocan, and 'repost' on this forum. Any question, please post it, our staff will response ASAP. Stay safe and healthy.
entbeard
United States of America

Re: The Ycoan UNI Pro wont turn on or hit, how to fix it?

Post by entbeard » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:39 am

I am having this exact same issue and have had my UNI Pro for barely over a month. Ordered it on 12/7/2020, all of a sudden last night the screen will not turn on. Yes, I have pressed the button 5x within 2 seconds, numerous times. I have tried plugging it in, but still, the screen will not turn on.

This unit was ordered from you directly and I have confirmed the authentication code on the box.

Return to “Yocan UNI Pro”