The Ycoan UNI Pro wont turn on or hit, how to fix it?

The Yocan UNI Pro is a Box Mod that features universal compatibility with all oil cartridges. Yocan UNI Pro Wholesale: info@yocantech.com.

Moderator: Sky

Coco
United States of America

The Ycoan UNI Pro wont turn on or hit, how to fix it?

Post by Coco » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:41 am

My YouCan Uni Pro, it was working just fine then all of a sudden the screen only shows the battery it won’t turn off won’t turn on, it won’t hit. I need help on how to fix, please and thanks!

Answer:
Did you charge it?If not, please plug the micro USB cable that comes with the package box.And please kindly make a short video to show your charging device.Thanks in advance.
Collect all questions about Yocan, and 're-post' on this forum. Any question, please post it, our staff will response ASAP. Stay safe and healthy.
entbeard
United States of America

Re: The Ycoan UNI Pro wont turn on or hit, how to fix it?

Post by entbeard » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:39 am

I am having this exact same issue and have had my UNI Pro for barely over a month. Ordered it on 12/7/2020, all of a sudden last night the screen will not turn on. Yes, I have pressed the button 5x within 2 seconds, numerous times. I have tried plugging it in, but still, the screen will not turn on.

This unit was ordered from you directly and I have confirmed the authentication code on the box.

Return to “Yocan UNI Pro”