Yocan UNI Pro Troubleshooting Part 21 - UNI Pro Review Program Q&A

The Yocan UNI Pro is a Box Mod that features universal compatibility with all oil cartridges. Yocan UNI Pro Wholesale: info@yocantech.com.

Moderator: Sky

Coco
United States of America

Post by Coco » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:21 am

Some new Yocan fans don't know much vapor tricks, and ask us share more about that. Read on and find out the best way to start your Yocan UNI Pro vape mod. Here we go.

Related post: Yocan UNI vs Yocan UNI Pro

Here is a question from a Yocan UNI Pro user:

My current doctor had recommended I try vaping of Cbd oil and in my support group, we had seen your product listed above.
would it be possible to obtain one so the group and see if this is a dependable delivery system for CBD oil as well the common 510 cartridges?
We had noticed you did provide them for YouTube reviews. i decided it would not hurt to ask?

Any suggestion what CBD oil kit for filling a 510 cartridge would be good to ease pain and help with a calming effect.

Thank you for your help in this matter.

Answer:
The Yocan UNI Pro can fits most of 510 thread vape cartridges.
Yes, we are looking for reviewers for our new product line.
Just need to fill out the form on our official site, here is the link: www.yocan.com/r
Collect all questions about Yocan, and 're-post' on this forum. Any question, please post it, our staff will response ASAP. Stay safe and healthy.

Return to “Yocan UNI Pro”