Yocan UNI Pro Vape Tricks 42 - no atomizer error

The Yocan UNI Pro is a Box Mod that features universal compatibility with all oil cartridges. Yocan UNI Pro Wholesale: info@yocantech.com.

Moderator: Sky

Coco
United States of America

Post by Coco » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:53 pm

Some Yocan fans have problem with the UNI Pro vape mod need help. Read on and find out the best way to start your Yocan UNI Pro vape mod. Here we go.

Related post: Yocan UNI vs Yocan UNI Pro

Here is a question from a Yocan UNI Pro user:

It keeps telling me no atomizer when I have one in there. I just upgraded from the regular uni which I loved, but it died after about 7 months. I don't have a lot of money, I'm struggling a lot trying to support myself and still be able to medicate the way I want to, so I went against my better judgement and spent the 30 dollars. I bought it from my local smoke shop and they don't do returns or exchanges. All Im asking for is for me to send you the broken one and get a new one or maybe you know a work around or some way I can fix it? Please?

Answer:

The Yocan UNI Pro no atomizer error means that your battery can't detect the cartridge.
1. Try to loosen the adapter.
2. Use a q-tip to clean the contact points.
Collect all questions about Yocan, and 're-post' on this forum. Any question, please post it, our staff will response ASAP. Stay safe and healthy.

Return to “Yocan UNI Pro”